This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Nipah~ Feb 28, 2014 @ 4:26am
Xp Boost and the recent patch
I was wondering how people got the xp boosts, noone seems to say anything when I ask them about it, like its some kind of secret or something.. And as for the recent patch you guys said youd be doing a gold reset, giving us all the gold we got from lvl 1- w.e lvl we got to.. For steam this didn't take into effect and im just wondering if steam and the actual game are getting different treatments.. ~Lucari
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Emonium Feb 28, 2014 @ 4:57am 
Only the peope who got put back to level 1 got all their stuff back
And no, its not a secret
Last edited by Emonium; Feb 28, 2014 @ 4:58am
Nipah~ Feb 28, 2014 @ 2:34pm 
It's not very fair to give only a selected few all the gold theyve recieved and leave out all the others who didn't get affected, if theyre going to do something like that it should effect every player not just a selected few. As for the xp boosts, I still dont know how people got them, id like to know how people got them just so it can clear up some things
Emonium Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:10pm 
They worded it weirdly. They only got the gold they already have and will get the gold from rewards that they would get if they leveled to their actual level. It's fine
Last edited by Emonium; Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:10pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50