This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Bound2 Feb 23 @ 4:02pm
Dash mechanics
I believe that the dash mechanics should be reverted back too the CB1 style due too make the battles more hectic and more unpredictable.

IE. In CB1 the movement was much more free and allowed for fast movement in all directions pretty much, and evading/gaining ground on your opponent was much more dynamic than what it current is now. Basically if someone is far away you have too spam W-W the whole time too even have a chance of getting within melee range, or being able too line up your shot due too having too let the animation play completely out.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Emonium Feb 23 @ 5:08pm 
There's a way to maneuver around shots to close the range now. Just dash > jump (to break ground dash animation) > midair dash to dash slash (drops you quickly) and repeat. Then just swerve around doing that. use pillars and walls to your advantage, they help a ton. I've never been in a situation where I couldn't use some sort of wall or pillar for 2 seconds to throw them off while I closed in. Also, that CB1 free dashing is still possible but it's only limited to doing it once right after the dash that brings you higher right after you jump off a wall
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50