This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Santa Feb 23 @ 12:26pm
Glad aka Sword only
Ok i dont normally post because i cant be bothered to check my grammar and or spelling lol butttttt i ♥♥♥♥ing misss sword only rooms you could ♥♥♥♥ around more and just have fun whether people k styled or not it was more fun for me because i could goof offf and not get ♥♥♥♥ing shot in the back 24/7 soooo i ♥♥♥♥ing miss it and hope they bring it back
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Emonium Feb 23 @ 12:49pm 
Are you a 13 year old scene kid?
Santa Feb 23 @ 12:49pm 
lol i wish i was that young laa i just like to goof off and not get shot
Emonium Feb 23 @ 1:03pm 
I agree, it was pretty fun. Not sure if it'll come though, since you can pretty much combo lock infinitely. I mean, when you break the ground combo, you can block but they can easly out maneauver it. I just don't see a lot of people getting better at melee without gladiator though
Santa Feb 23 @ 1:17pm 
tbh glad was the only thing that kept me in gunz i could never use the guns very well although thats mainly cause i never tried but still i enjoyed using my sword more also glad had people who would 1v1 which i enjoyed not duel rooms lol cause people would shoot laa i suck at this guns so bad cause it only people shooting grendade launcher spam and then that stupid vansihsing ♥♥♥♥ where they show up and kill me in like 1 hit haha oh well i admit i suck will not deny it gunz one with a sword was my thing
Heken Feb 23 @ 9:52pm 
i liked to glad vs 150+ pingers. Not even being sarcastic, it was fun leading with a sword. :D
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50