This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
QuiK Feb 22 @ 11:21am
Nerf Shadow Btch
please nerf her, u made her pickable at the start knowing she was op. like wtf. LOL
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Emonium Feb 22 @ 11:56am 
Lolyubadtho? She ez as ♥♥♥. SA is god tier. Get good or leave with your useless complaining
Last edited by Emonium; Feb 22 @ 3:01pm
QuiK Feb 22 @ 12:00pm 
nah, nerf her. she was 50k at the start. they should have not let her be choosed if they knew she was op
Emonium Feb 22 @ 2:20pm 
Another baddie. No, because if that were the case, you'd see full rooms of her. I've played for about two hours straight earlier and in every room, the majority leans toward SAs. You know why? Cuz god tier.
5onic Feb 22 @ 2:44pm 
SD is like the lowest tier lol.
BearItAll Feb 22 @ 5:15pm 
She's like the weakest of all the classes.
♥♥♥♥ ur saying.
Heken Feb 22 @ 9:29pm 
That decoy gets me everytime..should definitely nerf.
lol'd a bit..
Emonium Feb 22 @ 9:57pm 
Originally posted by Heken:
lol'd a bit..
I've been playing this version for just a few hours and it doesn't work on me at all anymore. If you're using melee and she isn't flinching, you should notice instantly and dash away
Heken Feb 23 @ 4:24am 
Originally posted by Emonium:
lol'd a bit..
I've been playing this version for just a few hours and it doesn't work on me at all anymore. If you're using melee and she isn't flinching, you should notice instantly and dash away

Was trying to be sarcastic :(
Emonium Feb 23 @ 11:34am 
Originally posted by Emonium:

Was trying to be sarcastic :(
OH I GET IT CUZ THATS WHAT A DECOY IS SUPPOSED TO DO HAHAHAHAHA
Heken Feb 23 @ 9:46pm 
O_O
Vanilla Pee Feb 27 @ 5:55pm 
lol shadow ♥♥♥♥♥ is easy to fight againest if your ivan. Ivan has reach while shadow ♥♥♥♥♥ has to get real close. If she misses shes done for.
Emonium Feb 27 @ 6:20pm 
Originally posted by Vanilla Pee:
lol shadow ♥♥♥♥♥ is easy to fight againest if your ivan. Ivan has reach while shadow ♥♥♥♥♥ has to get real close. If she misses shes done for.
Well after playing her for a few hours, R seems to work with that range problem
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50