This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Edumacated Feb 18 @ 11:37am
So how long till I can actually play?
Yeah everytime I try to log in it just says server full, I click again and it says "we're under maintainence" yeah wtf make up your mind is it maint or a full server? I've tried at least 100 times already and EVERY TIME it's the same crap.

Yes im ranting, yes I'm absolutely ♥♥♥♥ed off. I've been playing gunz since Igunz, since its release. I even played when the locust plaque happened. Does anyone even remember that? The fact that this game is finally out after 10 years yet I can't get in is driving me insane.

Please fix your ♥♥♥♥. ty
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
OxNEOxO Feb 18 @ 11:59am 
:3
Emonium Feb 18 @ 12:03pm 
Selling my spot for $900. I wanna SLI two beastly cards. Paypal only :D :D
Hentai Feb 18 @ 12:27pm 
Lol selling your spot ?
Pari4ok Feb 18 @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by Emonium:
HOW ABOUT NO?

Listen, developing a game isn't as easy as you think. they're doing their best so stop being such an arrogant piece of crap and go back doing what you were doing before GunZ 2 was released. "Fix your ♥♥♥♥"? I wanna see you try. that's sad, when you put yourself in their position, you won't be able to handle a thing. so shut up, They'll get it done and there will be a fancy announcement when they're finished. okay?
Kami Feb 18 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by Bobo:
Originally posted by Emonium:
HOW ABOUT NO?

Listen, developing a game isn't as easy as you think. they're doing their best so stop being such an arrogant piece of crap and go back doing what you were doing before GunZ 2 was released. "Fix your ♥♥♥♥"? I wanna see you try. that's sad, when you put yourself in their position, you won't be able to handle a thing. so shut up, They'll get it done and there will be a fancy announcement when they're finished. okay?

I love how you call him an arrogant piece of crap, and then act like one yourself. You also seem to believe that developing a game is somehow related to server capacity. That is wrong. This is something they could easily fix.
Edward Jerome Feb 18 @ 5:59pm 
Still waiting.
OxNEOxO Feb 18 @ 9:09pm 
D: the rage is strong on this one!
Wroqu Feb 18 @ 10:59pm 
next week
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50