This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Cowboy Mayonnaise Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:02pm
Will GunZ be free to Play like the first GunZ
IM BROKE AF
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Shana Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:02pm 
Yes it will be free to play ^.^

~Shana
Cowboy Mayonnaise Feb 13, 2014 @ 5:03pm 
Thanks!
Kyoji (恭二さん) Feb 13, 2014 @ 8:56pm 
i just hope they dont have like OP permium items... those Elemental Swords where DUMB!!! however I loved all the outfit sets they had, and i loved Mixxing amd matching them
ynitSed Feb 13, 2014 @ 9:12pm 
Originally posted by Andromeda Sphere:
i just hope they dont have like OP permium items... those Elemental Swords where DUMB!!! however I loved all the outfit sets they had, and i loved Mixxing amd matching them
They won't. It'll be balanced and you'll also be able to craft them from weapon pieces that drop during gameplay.

Btw, It will be free to play, just READ...?
Ryou Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:56am 
Originally posted by Bobo:
They won't. It'll be balanced and you'll also be able to craft them from weapon pieces that drop during gameplay.

Btw, It will be free to play, just READ...?

Where the hell did you get that info that you can craft weapons from pieces that drop during play?
Kyoji (恭二さん) Feb 14, 2014 @ 11:30am 
LOL?!?!
Ryou Feb 14, 2014 @ 1:00pm 
LOL?!?!

Insightful, thanks.
Simuseb Feb 14, 2014 @ 1:34pm 
I hope there isn't a pay to win element in Gunz 2 as well. Back in Gunz 1 it was incredibly annoying to have your ♥♥♥ kicked by some dude with a flamming sword etc. In my opnion, Gunz 2 should either adopt a system like League of Legends has, where you can purchase everything for free... eventually, or buy a shortcut and get the item straight away. If not that, than items need to be purely aesthetic or cosmetic. Just don't make the game imbalanced by making it pay to win :/
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50