This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
xXx_KicO_xXx Feb 11 @ 3:30pm
Gunz 2 The Second Duel - Already Avaible,Playing It Right Now Not On Steam
http:// gunz2. co . uk/
you can get it there i always got that one since when you write gunz 2 on google is the first thing that cames out ? i downloaded and i am playing it right now
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
RendMaster Feb 11 @ 3:34pm 
yeah... It blocked countries outside Europe.
xXx_KicO_xXx Feb 11 @ 3:35pm 
Originally posted by RendMaster:
yeah... It blocked countries outside Europe.
what do you mean cant you download it or just you cant start the game ?
Achiel Feb 11 @ 3:46pm 
There is an IP block toward people who do not live in Europe. Meaning NA doesn't play unless you have a VPN of some sort.
xXx_KicO_xXx Feb 11 @ 3:51pm 
Originally posted by Achiel:
There is an IP block toward people who do not live in Europe. Meaning NA doesn't play unless you have a VPN of some sort.
i am in europe i can play it but still thats bull... also there are like 5 people on it it is stupid
Superbia Feb 11 @ 4:35pm 
I was going to play on the european servers using my VPN, but odds are it would probably be exactly the same as HK servers ping wise.
Last edited by Superbia; Feb 11 @ 4:36pm
Bloodthirst Feb 11 @ 5:23pm 
Originally posted by xXx_KicO_xXx:
Originally posted by Achiel:
i am in europe i can play it but still thats bull... also there are like 5 people on it it is stupid

I've played the EU GunZ 2 beta and GunZ 2 is a different game than GunZ. Players expecting it to be like GunZ will be disappointed.
b-baka Feb 11 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Bloodthirst:

I've played the EU GunZ 2 beta and GunZ 2 is a different game than GunZ. Players expecting it to be like GunZ will be disappointed.

Lol, you just said the same thing in another thread of mine and I told you off, if i'd know any better I could swear that you are trying to push some kind of agenda.

I've played the EU GunZ 2 beta. If you expect the game to be like GunZ, you will be disappointed. It won't then if they release the game or not. You won't be missing anything.

Pretty sure most of us have play the taiwan server just for kicks, and or have seen a lot of GunZ 2 gameplay. The only people expecting it to be like GunZ are there ones who are not actively browsing these discussions.

"It won't then if they release the game or not. You won't be missing anything."

Idk what that means, lol.
Moogle - in hosp soz Feb 11 @ 7:43pm 
Ignore the bloodthirst guy, he has one paragraph and just pastes it everywhere. Hes one of the kstyle elites who cant move on to new things.
KneeGrow Feb 11 @ 7:49pm 
Originally posted by Moogle:
Ignore the bloodthirst guy, he has one paragraph and just pastes it everywhere. Hes one of the kstyle elites who cant move on to new things.
in reality, mostly, those kstyle elites just spam shotguns all day ._.
they never aim
even though i know how to use kstyle, i'd rather sit back with revolvers or a sniper (on a private server)
Superbia Feb 11 @ 8:02pm 
I actually signed up for GunZ 2 EU(Using VPN to avoid ban) and it's just as dead as HK/TW. Plus, it doesn't have SD yet(among other things).
IGM: PrideX
JinNJuice Feb 12 @ 12:19pm 
http:// gunz2. co . uk/
i am in europe
... /facepalm
Bloodthirst Feb 12 @ 4:59pm 

K-Styler? Shows how much you know. I'm a sprayer, who had over 245,000 kills in GunZ. LOL.

Originally posted by SuperbiaTheGreat:
I actually signed up for GunZ 2 EU(Using VPN to avoid ban) and it's just as dead as HK/TW. Plus, it doesn't have SD yet(among other things).

After a while, this may happen to GunZ 2 here. It's not as addictive as GunZ.
rH LuciÐ Feb 12 @ 5:24pm 
GunZ EU simply didnt have the playerbase. Im sure NA will be fine, i know im not the only one who will be playing it regardless
Superbia Feb 12 @ 5:26pm 

K-Styler? Shows how much you know. I'm a sprayer, who had over 245,000 kills in GunZ. LOL.

Originally posted by SuperbiaTheGreat:

After a while, this may happen to GunZ 2 here. It's not as addictive as GunZ.

This is so subjective and is no way quantifiable. I find GunZ 2 way more appealing then GunZ 1 and I can support that opinion with information that isn't just "GunZ 2 is X because it is" You do understand that you sound like a complete ♥♥♥♥ right? Btw, quit posting the same ♥♥♥♥ on every topic.
TL;DR You're a ♥♥♥♥♥.
Last edited by Superbia; Feb 12 @ 5:27pm
Moogle - in hosp soz Feb 12 @ 6:23pm 
^ amen, preach it brother.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50