This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Emma Watson Feb 9 @ 11:01pm
Note: It's STEAM that is keeping us waiting.
http://puu.sh/6MrN8

the above screenshot says all
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Axle Feb 10 @ 12:13am 
And it's Maiet that is performing everything so last second. They should have either talked with us more or never have said the "We'll be releasing on this day" announcement without even checking if the build was okay with Valve.

I understand the pressure to create a perfect build for launch that you can't just submit something early and wait twiddling your thumbs while you continue to find bugs but if you feel that way you should not announce a date in the first place. It's also launching as only early access so they won't have to worry about bad reviews that don't go away.
Last edited by Axle; Feb 10 @ 12:37am
OxNEOxO Feb 10 @ 8:04am 
This is an old screen shot from another player that showed us this already...
SeraphLance Feb 10 @ 1:26pm 
Originally posted by Axle:
And it's Maiet that is performing everything so last second. They should have either talked with us more or never have said the "We'll be releasing on this day" announcement without even checking if the build was okay with Valve.

I understand the pressure to create a perfect build for launch that you can't just submit something early and wait twiddling your thumbs while you continue to find bugs but if you feel that way you should not announce a date in the first place. It's also launching as only early access so they won't have to worry about bad reviews that don't go away.

Last I checked, MAIET has never given us a release day. They gave us a window, but that's not exactly uncommon nor disingenuous.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50