This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
RendMaster Feb 7 @ 11:04am
What's up? :(
Check this link: http://gyazo.com/339595816ab1f520133a43fd4d2e578f
I logged into steamworks today and found the discussion, and they didn't answer MAIET yet... at least not there.

Do you think they did not give a feedback yet? Or did they give a feedback by email?
What's up? :(

Link found here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamworks/discussions/0/558746089524571881/
You need to subscribe to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamworks/

Update 02/09/2014:
For the ones wondering if something has changed in this post, it hasn't. Valve did not respond the last MAIET's post, at least not there, they could be chatting by email, who knows...
Last edited by RendMaster; Feb 9 @ 6:26pm
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
OxNEOxO Feb 7 @ 11:14am 
where did you find this thread?
5onic Feb 7 @ 12:14pm 
I'm hating greenlight so much right now lol.

Anyway, I bet the game will come out late feb or the end of next month =/
RendMaster Feb 7 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by 5onic:
I'm hating greenlight so much right now lol.

Anyway, I bet the game will come out late feb or the end of next month =/

rofl, end of the next month.. Don't say that! T_T
Ryou Feb 7 @ 1:35pm 
Well MAIET are done, if Valve aren't replying then that's the concern. They want it done by 10th, I think that's reasonable enough, but it would have been sooner :[
diclonius Feb 7 @ 3:53pm 
Originally posted by Ryou:
Well MAIET are done, if Valve aren't replying then that's the concern. They want it done by 10th, I think that's reasonable enough, but it would have been sooner

This screenie was taken ~4-6th of Feb and posted in my thread: http://gyazo.com/339595816ab1f520133a43fd4d2e578f

Valve says review process takes up to at least 1 weak, 6 + 7 = 13, Feb 13. is when we should be getting a release if all goes well.
Last edited by diclonius; Feb 7 @ 3:53pm
Akutare Feb 7 @ 4:17pm 
Just because they didn't reply to the thread doesn't mean they're not reviewing it, it'd be sort of hard to answer every single post with how much stuff Valve has to do daily.
Axle Feb 7 @ 4:22pm 
I assume they're talking in e-mail too now.
Sbaro Feb 7 @ 4:23pm 
Originally posted by drinkLiqUORXxSMOKEXxkiLL:
Originally posted by Ryou:
Well MAIET are done, if Valve aren't replying then that's the concern. They want it done by 10th, I think that's reasonable enough, but it would have been sooner

This screenie was taken ~4-6th of Feb and posted in my thread: http://gyazo.com/339595816ab1f520133a43fd4d2e578f

Valve says review process takes up to at least 1 weak, 6 + 7 = 13, Feb 13. is when we should be getting a release if all goes well.
"shouldn't take more than a day or two" that's what valve says xD
Akutare Feb 7 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by Sbaro:

Or if you actually read it you'd notice it says that games with Steam wallet want to be tested further to make sure it works correctly.
Last edited by Akutare; Feb 7 @ 5:38pm
Nocturne Saint Feb 7 @ 5:58pm 
Just gotta be patient i guess. I waited years for games to come out before. sometimes i was let down, sometimes pleasently suprised. take this \time play some older games or anything that brings up nostalgia.
Sbaro Feb 7 @ 6:11pm 
ah, that is their "margin of error", the wallet system don't take more than a few days to implement, but with the possibility of unpredictable problems (it's a currency system after all =o) valve will always add some more days when talking about estimatives
Ryou Feb 8 @ 2:14am 
Originally posted by Akutare:
Originally posted by Sbaro:

Or if you actually read it you'd notice it says that games with Steam wallet want to be tested further to make sure it works correctly.

Doesn't mean it'll take a week, I can't imagine one part of the review system would take that long, unless they'd want to give feedback to MAIET and say ♥♥♥♥ like "Wtf it's pay2win, fix it". Then it'd be delayed longer, but idk.
5onic Feb 8 @ 6:43am 
I think it would of been done a long time ago but valve wasn't responding to maiet's emails. Then maiet had to release a new update/build and will now have to be another week process.

I don't want it to come out on the 17th =/, please make it earlier!
Kags Feb 8 @ 3:06pm 
game took too long, lost interest already. i will check in a few months to see if the beta is over yet (or if it's released yet... sadly)
Superbia Feb 8 @ 5:38pm 
Maiet is starting to lose my faith in there ability to support GunZ 2. They can't even keep normal players updated on the current situation and only steamworks group members are able know what's going on. It's pretty terrible for a company to be so infrequent with their updates. That being said, I'm still excited for the NA release, if only because of the fact that I'm sick of the low HK server population.
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50