This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Mikimomo Feb 5 @ 7:52pm
Forming a clan while we all wait
Well since it has been delayed again, why not take it into our own hands and start forming clans. Ill start with the creation of the [APEX] clan. We are new player friendly and welcome all kinds of nice people. @ apexmultigaming.enjin.com
Last edited by Mikimomo; Feb 5 @ 7:53pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Mikimomo Feb 5 @ 9:43pm 
The site is now properly set up
Visuals Feb 7 @ 1:48am 
Hope to vs. you guys someday. Good luck with your clan! ^.^
Bloodandgun Feb 7 @ 3:45am 
can i join?
5onic Feb 7 @ 12:18pm 
Tyrant here. Only baddies, cauals, questers will remain in this clan. :)
Wichin Feb 7 @ 2:09pm 
Originally posted by 5onic:
You do realize that this game is being geared a lot more towards PVE than GunZ 1 was, right?
Simba Feb 7 @ 2:34pm 
Hey everyone! I'm the founder of Apex Multi Gaming :) Miki is our GunZ 2 division lead if we can gather enough support. He forgot to mention that we need a minimum of 15 pledges before we can make an official section.

We currently need more people to sign for GunZ 2: http://apexmultigaming.enjin.com/forum/m/18671113/viewthread/10840831-division-application-gunz-2-second-duel
5onic Feb 7 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by Wichin:
Originally posted by 5onic:
You do realize that this game is being geared a lot more towards PVE than GunZ 1 was, right?

Oh... kay? o_O
Mikimomo Feb 17 @ 3:03am 
Everyone can join, and If you see me in game, prepare to leeeeeroy jenkins along side of me
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50