This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
hookah Feb 2 @ 12:36pm
Don't get your hopes up for next week
Just a friendly reminder that the announcement said there will be a "release date" after the Lunar Year Holiday, (any time after Feb. 2). Though they claim to plan to launch it early February, we shouldn't get our hopes up for next week because that is when they plan to announce the release date.

It'd be amazing if they announce the release date tomorrow and release the game within the same week, but judging by these delays, it's extremely doubtful.
Last edited by hookah; Feb 2 @ 12:36pm
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
< >
[GFGC]Spector Feb 2 @ 12:46pm 
Another thing to note is MAIET said they were going to release it to the us then to other regions first will still waiting and others are playing.....
Akutare Feb 2 @ 12:47pm 
The way they word it in the latest announcement is really odd, but still, "early" February doesn't leave too much of a window other than the first and maybe second week in my opinion.


Originally posted by GFGCSpector:
Another thing to note is MAIET said they were going to release it to the us then to other regions first will still waiting and others are playing.....

I'm kind of hoping all of this waiting wasn't for nothing, and that we'll have a lot of integration and more content, otherwise I don't see why it was delayed for 3-4 months.
[GFGC]Spector Feb 2 @ 12:52pm 
Your guess is as good as mine bud. I've been keeping up on Gunz 2 since I heard about it Coming out When MAIET shut down International and IJJI took over and thats been about 6 years now.
hookah Feb 2 @ 1:00pm 
Originally posted by GFGCSpector:
I've been keeping up on Gunz 2 since I heard about it Coming out When MAIET shut down International and IJJI took over and thats been about 6 years now.

Me and you both. Remember when ijji huxley was a thing? LOL
5onic Feb 2 @ 1:01pm 
The game will come out in march, I see it happening :(
[GFGC]Spector Feb 2 @ 1:02pm 
Lol dude i was lookin forward to huxley coming out played the beta then got sent to afghanistan came back and aeria had gunz i was like wtf happened and huxley wasnt released
[GFGC]Spector Feb 2 @ 1:07pm 
If they stay true to the early feb release I'll be happy but if they keep pushing it back Ima just go find somthing else to play and if i see it on steam released when I look for a game to come out il l DL it then. Because getting on here everyday to every other day to see if there is a update from MAIET is getting old. I mean you would think there would be a update from them atleast once a week to keep us informed not every month or right before they say the game was goona be released, just to say nope sorry guys had to push it back again. I understand steam is doing there review of the game and getting everything they need to push it out the door but MAIET could atleast tell us whats going or what happened over a weeks course instead of just saying a ruff estimate on when the game is gonna come out.
hookah Feb 2 @ 1:11pm 
Originally posted by GFGCSpector:
Lol dude i was lookin forward to huxley coming out played the beta then got sent to afghanistan came back and aeria had gunz i was like wtf happened and huxley wasnt released

haha that sucks, i got pumped from the beta gameplay and the cinematics, still have no idea why it was cancelled... btw loadout is pretty fun i think im just playing that until gunz 2 comes out
Rainy Feb 3 @ 5:19am 
I gave up on guessing lol
but lets say today!? Why not I'm always wrong anyways.
Barrel Feb 3 @ 7:38am 
they plan on announcing the release date instead of just releasing it? lame
Akutare Feb 3 @ 8:46am 
Originally posted by Barrel:
they plan on announcing the release date instead of just releasing it? lame

They word it in a really confusing way, on the one hand they said they're working with Valve to set a release date, but on the other hand, they promised to release it early February, while I'm not really holding my breath for that but hopefully it will.
Mikedot Feb 3 @ 9:37am 
I'll wait until the end of time for this game.
Dante Fydoe Feb 3 @ 10:16am 
Dudes they just released Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender, I'm all over that like white on rice with a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm! ♥♥♥♥ Gunz 2!
Rainy Feb 3 @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by Dante Fydoe:
Dudes they just released Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender, I'm all over that like white on rice with a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm! ♥♥♥♥ Gunz 2!
Lmao I saw this to Aqua kitty... If you look in "coming soon" GunZ 2 is no where to be found.
Superbia Feb 3 @ 10:44am 
Man, the hype seems dead. How could you kill the hype Maiet!
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50