This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Operation Black Mesa
RoBro3000 Mar 22, 2013 @ 5:31pm
HD pack weapons + Default models Weps
well, i just ask if will OBM have the MP5 and M4 combined
and the Glock and Bereta 9mm combined?
or no more than the HD models
or just the Default ones
for me all is nice but combined would be awesome
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Black_Yoshi1230 Mar 22, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
From what I've read from the Facebook page, you will have a menu option to enable HD weapons.
MR.sugar  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 1:11am 
Yes, you will be able to switch it through the menu option :)
RoBro3000 Mar 23, 2013 @ 7:20am 
hell yeah! thank you mr sugar, i always wanted something like this in a half life remake!
this will be amazing! i have faith on you
DarkMatterM4 Mar 23, 2013 @ 8:46am 
I was wondering about this for the longest time. I've always prefered the M4 over the MP5. Thanks!
[Mafia Boss] Alexpell99 Mar 23, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
does Adrian Shephard have a thirdperson model view?
MR.sugar  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
Nope. While we may consider this and change our plans, it's currently very unlikely to happen. It's rly unneeded feature that would waste our time.
roomcleaner Mar 23, 2013 @ 12:51pm 
It's nice tough to think your player character isn't simply a floating Gordon with no models or animations, but I think they're right that it's just a waste of time. Maybe when they get MP in, they can change it later on.
Black_Yoshi1230 Mar 23, 2013 @ 3:41pm 
Besides, imagine your character just being another guy in an HECU outfit with a gas mask (which is Shephard's model in HL1 multi). At least they may be getting close to having the arms ready...
ΡÖIЙ† βLΛЙK Mar 24, 2013 @ 12:04am 
It's an unneeded feature, but I've played the original in full thirdperson, which in fact has a Shephard model, and it added some slight replayability.
small dendi May 22, 2013 @ 2:41am 
what a shame the mp5 is so much better than the m4
Bindal May 24, 2013 @ 7:33am 
Originally posted by MR.sugar CZe:
Nope. While we may consider this and change our plans, it's currently very unlikely to happen. It's rly unneeded feature that would waste our time.
If you add a Shep-model for MP, it should be quite easy to tell game "use this model as singleplayer model", I guess.
Confused2 Jun 3, 2013 @ 2:20am 
just because they have the model doesn't mean you would see it. they would have to have a control to switch to 3rd person, and then they would have to get the crosshairs to lineup while in 3rd person. i agree with them, i think that making 3rd person stuff for the singleplayer is a waste of time, i prolly wouldn't use it even if they did add it to be honest.
looking forward to the release!
[O:BM]'FraGGer'[FreezZ]; Jun 4, 2013 @ 11:21pm 
Come on out to this game
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50