This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Operation Black Mesa
Mar 22, 2013 @ 3:50pm
Should the game be longer than Opposing force?
Stuff like the tram ride, the sector c lambda complex, the xen chapters, and the game as a whole
Last edited by ; May 17, 2013 @ 4:13pm
Showing 1-15 of 86 comments
< >
MR.sugar  [developer] Mar 22, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
I will answer you this way. We are not going to make it shorter :D
|INSANE| iBlax! |UKCS| Mar 22, 2013 @ 5:42pm 
Sweet
Mar 22, 2013 @ 5:50pm 
Oh and one more thing mr sugar, Can we get a chance to see more of sector C?

Like the test labs and stuff? As maybe a displacer cannon extra like in shephards mind?
MR.sugar  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 1:10am 
We don't have plans for this atm.
MacD11 Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:17am 
Would love to see the game extended in some ways, like adding weapons as well as more levels to chapters and adding more to existing levels as well.

Im really welcome to any extending of this as long as it makes sense.
DoorCloser Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:36am 
Do this mod have any websites?
[GD Dev] The Comedian.be  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:48am 
Originally posted by Door Closer:
Do this mod have any websites?

Yeah it's in the description: tripminestudios.com
MR.sugar  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:52am 
Originally posted by MacD11:
Would love to see the game extended in some ways, like adding weapons as well as more levels to chapters and adding more to existing levels as well.

We don't plan to add new weapons or enemies. Anyway, I can't say that we may not be adding new weapons to the multiplayer in form of update later on. Some maps are also extended as well.
Merrick Simms | SF Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:56am 
Any information about the release of Guard of Duty on greenlight ?
MR.sugar  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 2:58am 
Originally posted by Merrick Simms | SF:
Any information about the release of Guard of Duty on greenlight ?

No info about Guard Duty, sorry. But it's still alive, don't worry :D
MacD11 Mar 23, 2013 @ 3:31am 
Originally posted by MR.sugar CZe:
Originally posted by MacD11:

We don't plan to add new weapons or enemies. Anyway, I can't say that we may not be adding new weapons to the multiplayer in form of update later on. Some maps are also extended as well.

Alright, that sounds sweet.
roomcleaner Mar 23, 2013 @ 12:48pm 
It would be nice if they made it longer. Being a bit short was the only complaint I had with the original Opposing Force. However, if they don't feel they could do it justice by making it longer, perhaps they could release some bonus chapters that fit into the story well. I agree with the developers, that there probably shouldn't be any new weapons or enemies, I think Opposing Force did well with the enemy and weapon variety.
The One Free Man Mar 23, 2013 @ 6:38pm 
Definitly make it longer! This would add to the replay value!
Zytel Mar 24, 2013 @ 11:51am 
I hope that we will be playing along side the crew of the helicopter that went down at start (Goose 7). Maybe we would split up and then meet again, and so on and so forth.
Oh and yes. It should be longer. That goes without saying.
Comrade Suhov Mar 25, 2013 @ 2:10am 
Originally posted by The Bostonian:
Definitly make it longer! This would add to the replay value!
Longer? I do remeber Opposing Force was longer than original HL1. Anyway, I hope the mod will not be shorter than original.

I'm kinda upset with so much cut content from BMS (I do know about Xen!!!): Blast Pit, On a Rail, Surface Tension were shrinked to be nearly two times shorter than original used to be. After nearly perfect copy of Hazardous Materials - We got hostiles part it was a dissapointment.
Last edited by Comrade Suhov; Mar 25, 2013 @ 2:11am
Showing 1-15 of 86 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50