gmDoom
Ultra Costova 2013. aug. 27. @ de. 10:46
How do I spawn the Wolfenstein NPCs?
I'm really lazy and I doubt I'll ever fiure out how, yet I'd really like to spwan them. Anyone have any idea how to do it?
115/24 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Icyfire the Pyro 2013. aug. 27. @ du. 3:06 
Well... Its kinda a secret... So no one can kinda tell you... They were a secret in doom.. they will be here.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Icyfire the Pyro; 2013. aug. 27. @ du. 3:07
Ultra Costova 2013. aug. 29. @ de. 4:25 
I understand that they're a secret, but I wish I could spawn them.
The Hero 2013. szept. 21. @ de. 4:53 
In the doom files, there named as "wolfenstein SS" or something like that. Try doing npc_create "wolfenstein SS" maybe that will work.
Ultra Costova 2013. szept. 21. @ de. 10:33 
Thanks, I'll give it a go.
Icyfire the Pyro 2013. szept. 21. @ de. 10:51 
Any luck???
Ultra Costova 2013. szept. 21. @ de. 11:23 
Typed in what you said to, no luck.
Icyfire the Pyro 2013. szept. 21. @ de. 11:30 
Oh well... Someone will figure it out some day.
Ultra Costova 2013. szept. 21. @ de. 11:31 
Yeah, I was just hoping I could use them, I like Wolfenstein 3D.
The Hero 2013. szept. 22. @ de. 5:16 
Yeah, I wasnt thinking it would work. Maybe the creator of this mod will make a wolfenstein version?
Ultra Costova 2013. szept. 22. @ de. 7:44 
I'd hope so, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Bane 2013. dec. 26. @ du. 9:09 
ok,lua doesnt work like that,you have to have a code and developer name,for example,there is doom snpcs which have the name that ghor created.You cant just spawn a snpc by typing npc_create wolfeinstein ss because the file were hidden in a .wad file.You cant just make a special infected bot from left 4 dead without a specific code.Unless ghor decided to make wolfenstein snpc this,there is no chance for you to just spawn them using console command.This discussion nearly make me laugh my ♥♥♥ out
Ultra Costova 2013. dec. 27. @ de. 3:30 
Well I'm happy that you found it so amusing, but y'know, not all of us really know or care a lot about all this sort of stuff.
Icyfire the Pyro 2013. dec. 27. @ du. 4:49 
We might need to look at Ghor's code (With his permits of corse) & make the snpc our selfs... (or get Ghor to make the snpc & it only spawns in a special way.)
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Icyfire the Pyro; 2013. dec. 27. @ du. 4:49
The_Funktasm jan. 10. @ du. 12:18 
Myself eredeti hozzászólása:
ok,lua doesnt work like that,you have to have a code and developer name,for example,there is doom snpcs which have the name that ghor created.You cant just spawn a snpc by typing npc_create wolfeinstein ss because the file were hidden in a .wad file.You cant just make a special infected bot from left 4 dead without a specific code.Unless ghor decided to make wolfenstein snpc this,there is no chance for you to just spawn them using console command.This discussion nearly make me laugh my ♥♥♥ out

They were expecting the wolfenstein enemy that was in doom 2 as an easter egg to have been ported over as well. Maybe if you read, or thought first instead of concentrating on being a stupid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you would have noticed that.
The_Funktasm jan. 10. @ du. 2:31 
I found it, you can spawn them using "npc_create doom_npc_wolfss" minus the quotes. It seems it was a secret after all. Enjoy your nazi killing, all!
115/24 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50