gmDoom
Ultra Costova 27. elo, 2013 10.46
How do I spawn the Wolfenstein NPCs?
I'm really lazy and I doubt I'll ever fiure out how, yet I'd really like to spwan them. Anyone have any idea how to do it?
Näytetään 1-15 / 24 kommentista
< >
Icyfire the Pyro 27. elo, 2013 15.06 
Well... Its kinda a secret... So no one can kinda tell you... They were a secret in doom.. they will be here.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Icyfire the Pyro; 27. elo, 2013 15.07
Ultra Costova 29. elo, 2013 4.25 
I understand that they're a secret, but I wish I could spawn them.
The Hero 21. syys, 2013 4.53 
In the doom files, there named as "wolfenstein SS" or something like that. Try doing npc_create "wolfenstein SS" maybe that will work.
Ultra Costova 21. syys, 2013 10.33 
Thanks, I'll give it a go.
Icyfire the Pyro 21. syys, 2013 10.51 
Any luck???
Ultra Costova 21. syys, 2013 11.23 
Typed in what you said to, no luck.
Icyfire the Pyro 21. syys, 2013 11.30 
Oh well... Someone will figure it out some day.
Ultra Costova 21. syys, 2013 11.31 
Yeah, I was just hoping I could use them, I like Wolfenstein 3D.
The Hero 22. syys, 2013 5.16 
Yeah, I wasnt thinking it would work. Maybe the creator of this mod will make a wolfenstein version?
Ultra Costova 22. syys, 2013 7.44 
I'd hope so, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Old Man Josheph 26. joulu, 2013 21.09 
ok,lua doesnt work like that,you have to have a code and developer name,for example,there is doom snpcs which have the name that ghor created.You cant just spawn a snpc by typing npc_create wolfeinstein ss because the file were hidden in a .wad file.You cant just make a special infected bot from left 4 dead without a specific code.Unless ghor decided to make wolfenstein snpc this,there is no chance for you to just spawn them using console command.This discussion nearly make me laugh my ♥♥♥ out
Ultra Costova 27. joulu, 2013 3.30 
Well I'm happy that you found it so amusing, but y'know, not all of us really know or care a lot about all this sort of stuff.
Icyfire the Pyro 27. joulu, 2013 16.49 
We might need to look at Ghor's code (With his permits of corse) & make the snpc our selfs... (or get Ghor to make the snpc & it only spawns in a special way.)
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Icyfire the Pyro; 27. joulu, 2013 16.49
The_Funktasm 10. tammi 12.18 
Myself lähetti viestin:
ok,lua doesnt work like that,you have to have a code and developer name,for example,there is doom snpcs which have the name that ghor created.You cant just spawn a snpc by typing npc_create wolfeinstein ss because the file were hidden in a .wad file.You cant just make a special infected bot from left 4 dead without a specific code.Unless ghor decided to make wolfenstein snpc this,there is no chance for you to just spawn them using console command.This discussion nearly make me laugh my ♥♥♥ out

They were expecting the wolfenstein enemy that was in doom 2 as an easter egg to have been ported over as well. Maybe if you read, or thought first instead of concentrating on being a stupid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you would have noticed that.
The_Funktasm 10. tammi 14.31 
I found it, you can spawn them using "npc_create doom_npc_wolfss" minus the quotes. It seems it was a secret after all. Enjoy your nazi killing, all!
Näytetään 1-15 / 24 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50