gmDoom
Danksama 27 август 2013 в 10:46сут.
How do I spawn the Wolfenstein NPCs?
I'm really lazy and I doubt I'll ever fiure out how, yet I'd really like to spwan them. Anyone have any idea how to do it?
Показване на 1-15 от 24 коментара
< >
Icyfire The Frosty Guide 27 август 2013 в 3:06след. 
Well... Its kinda a secret... So no one can kinda tell you... They were a secret in doom.. they will be here.
Последно редактиран от Icyfire The Frosty Guide; 27 август 2013 в 3:07след.
Danksama 29 август 2013 в 4:25сут. 
I understand that they're a secret, but I wish I could spawn them.
The Hero 21 септември 2013 в 4:53сут. 
In the doom files, there named as "wolfenstein SS" or something like that. Try doing npc_create "wolfenstein SS" maybe that will work.
Danksama 21 септември 2013 в 10:33сут. 
Thanks, I'll give it a go.
Icyfire The Frosty Guide 21 септември 2013 в 10:51сут. 
Any luck???
Danksama 21 септември 2013 в 11:23сут. 
Typed in what you said to, no luck.
Icyfire The Frosty Guide 21 септември 2013 в 11:30сут. 
Oh well... Someone will figure it out some day.
Danksama 21 септември 2013 в 11:31сут. 
Yeah, I was just hoping I could use them, I like Wolfenstein 3D.
The Hero 22 септември 2013 в 5:16сут. 
Yeah, I wasnt thinking it would work. Maybe the creator of this mod will make a wolfenstein version?
Danksama 22 септември 2013 в 7:44сут. 
I'd hope so, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Josheph 26 декември 2013 в 9:09след. 
ok,lua doesnt work like that,you have to have a code and developer name,for example,there is doom snpcs which have the name that ghor created.You cant just spawn a snpc by typing npc_create wolfeinstein ss because the file were hidden in a .wad file.You cant just make a special infected bot from left 4 dead without a specific code.Unless ghor decided to make wolfenstein snpc this,there is no chance for you to just spawn them using console command.This discussion nearly make me laugh my ♥♥♥ out
Danksama 27 декември 2013 в 3:30сут. 
Well I'm happy that you found it so amusing, but y'know, not all of us really know or care a lot about all this sort of stuff.
Icyfire The Frosty Guide 27 декември 2013 в 4:49след. 
We might need to look at Ghor's code (With his permits of corse) & make the snpc our selfs... (or get Ghor to make the snpc & it only spawns in a special way.)
Последно редактиран от Icyfire The Frosty Guide; 27 декември 2013 в 4:49след.
The_Funktasm 10 януари в 12:18след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Myself:
ok,lua doesnt work like that,you have to have a code and developer name,for example,there is doom snpcs which have the name that ghor created.You cant just spawn a snpc by typing npc_create wolfeinstein ss because the file were hidden in a .wad file.You cant just make a special infected bot from left 4 dead without a specific code.Unless ghor decided to make wolfenstein snpc this,there is no chance for you to just spawn them using console command.This discussion nearly make me laugh my ♥♥♥ out

They were expecting the wolfenstein enemy that was in doom 2 as an easter egg to have been ported over as well. Maybe if you read, or thought first instead of concentrating on being a stupid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you would have noticed that.
The_Funktasm 10 януари в 2:31след. 
I found it, you can spawn them using "npc_create doom_npc_wolfss" minus the quotes. It seems it was a secret after all. Enjoy your nazi killing, all!
Показване на 1-15 от 24 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50