Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

gmDoom
 此主題已經被頂置,它可能很重要
ghor  [開發人員] 2013 年 05 月 3 日 @ 下午 12 時 43 分
Official gmDoom mapping thread
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
{連結已移除}

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
最後修改者:ghor; 2013 年 05 月 9 日 @ 上午 7 時 16 分
< >
顯示 1-7,共 7 則回應
Ignis The Burning Tree 2013 年 05 月 3 日 @ 下午 1 時 35 分 
Sweet!
Vermillion 2013 年 05 月 18 日 @ 下午 6 時 44 分 
I posted this in a related thread but a seperate mod for gmDoom called "Maps for gmDoom" will load the maps in any standard map and let you play it.
Mrs. Nesbitt 2013 年 05 月 28 日 @ 下午 11 時 13 分 
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?
ghor  [開發人員] 2013 年 05 月 29 日 @ 上午 7 時 14 分 
Mrs. Nesbitt 發表:
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?

I need you to be a bit more specific than that. What is displaying a missing texture? gmDoom entities? Parts of the map? The entire screen?
rantlig 2014 年 02 月 3 日 @ 下午 3 時 22 分 
Ghor 發表:
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
{連結已移除}

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
[DIR] The Real Shishkin 2014 年 03 月 18 日 @ 上午 8 時 42 分 
Maybe a pack of doom textures would be nice.
Titanic4 2015 年 07 月 21 日 @ 上午 10 時 24 分 
The Steam link filtering has removed the link from this topic thinking that it may contain malware. Are you sure that the removed link was safe?
< >
顯示 1-7,共 7 則回應
每頁: 15 30 50