gmDoom
Ghor  [desarrollador] 3 de May, 2013 a las 12:43
Official gmDoom mapping thread
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - May 3 2013 Edition

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
Última edición por Ghor; 9 de May, 2013 a las 7:16
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 comentarios
< >
Icyfire the Pyro 3 de May, 2013 a las 13:35 
Sweet!
Vermillion 18 de May, 2013 a las 18:44 
I posted this in a related thread but a seperate mod for gmDoom called "Maps for gmDoom" will load the maps in any standard map and let you play it.
Satan's Belly Button 28 de May, 2013 a las 23:13 
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?
Ghor  [desarrollador] 29 de May, 2013 a las 7:14 
Publicado originalmente por Mrs. Nesbitt:
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?

I need you to be a bit more specific than that. What is displaying a missing texture? gmDoom entities? Parts of the map? The entire screen?
rantlig 3 de Feb a las 15:22 
Publicado originalmente por Ghor:
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - May 3 2013 Edition

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
Opel Blitz 18 de Mar a las 8:42 
Maybe a pack of doom textures would be nice.
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50