Garry's Mod

gmDoom
 此主题已被置顶,因此可能具有重要性
ghor  [开发者] 2013 年 5 月 3 日 下午 12:43
Official gmDoom mapping thread
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - 20 December 2018 Edition[www.dropbox.com]
gmDoom Mapping Tools - 03 May 2013 Edition[drive.google.com]

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
最后由 ghor 编辑于; 2018 年 12 月 20 日 下午 11:16
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 29 条留言
Willow the Sinner 2013 年 5 月 3 日 下午 1:35 
Sweet!
Vermillion 2013 年 5 月 18 日 下午 6:44 
I posted this in a related thread but a seperate mod for gmDoom called "Maps for gmDoom" will load the maps in any standard map and let you play it.
Nez 2013 年 5 月 28 日 下午 11:13 
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?
ghor  [开发者] 2013 年 5 月 29 日 上午 7:14 
引用自 Mrs. Nesbitt
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?

I need you to be a bit more specific than that. What is displaying a missing texture? gmDoom entities? Parts of the map? The entire screen?
rantlig 2014 年 2 月 3 日 下午 3:22 
引用自 Ghor
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
{链接已删除}

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
Titanic4 2015 年 7 月 21 日 上午 10:24 
The Steam link filtering has removed the link from this topic thinking that it may contain malware. Are you sure that the removed link was safe?
[TMI]RastaMan 2017 年 9 月 23 日 上午 3:46 
Where i can find definition of which gmDoom monster is Doom monster? I mean, in VHE monsters have other names.
最后由 [TMI]RastaMan 编辑于; 2017 年 9 月 23 日 上午 4:09
Cipher 2018 年 6 月 15 日 下午 2:15 
Sorry if this isnt completely relevant to this post but Im not sure where else to get help. The gmDoom addon seems to freeze a Doom map I created. It occurs right after the player respawns while a Doom enemy is present in the map. Ive tried debugging to find the cause but I cant find out anything about the problem. Other maps dont have this problem. The only error for the enemy NPCs is "too late to precache" in the console, but im not sure if thats related to the map freezing. Some people have experienced this in my map with gmDoom. Do you know anything that might be causing this with gmDoom? Thank you very much for any information you might be able to give

Reminder: This problem occurs in Sandbox mode, I havent used any gmDoom mapping tools
最后由 Cipher 编辑于; 2018 年 6 月 15 日 下午 2:18
Cipher 2018 年 6 月 18 日 下午 12:00 
I found the cause. It was a leak that caused the map to freeze with the Doom NPCs in it
[TMI]RastaMan 2018 年 6 月 20 日 上午 4:23 
Anyone can fix that entities are seen as pink-black cylinders?
Also what's wrong with these entities names??
Anyone can give me fixed config with sprites in Hammer and proper names???

And where i can find Doom 2 textures for Hammer without damned
smoothing?
最后由 [TMI]RastaMan 编辑于; 2018 年 6 月 20 日 上午 4:23
vasiavasiavasia95 2018 年 6 月 21 日 上午 1:28 
I can't spawn keycards in VHE. Why?
vasiavasiavasia95 2018 年 12 月 14 日 上午 8:27 
Hey ghor I was messing in gmdoom.fgd and I found entites called doom_sector and doom_linedef
Is they working?
Willow the Sinner 2018 年 12 月 17 日 上午 7:00 
Can this stop getting necroed please? ghor hasn't updated this post in forever.
ghor  [开发者] 2018 年 12 月 18 日 下午 11:18 
引用自 vasiavasiavasia95

Apologies for the late reply. It looks like I just forgot to add them to the fgd. I think all that needs to be added is:
@PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_bkey : "Blue Keycard" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_ykey : "Yellow Keycard" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_rkey : "Red Keycard" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_bsku : "Blue Skull Key" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_ysku : "Yellow Skull Key" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_rsku : "Red Skull Key" []

引用自 vasiavasiavasia95
Hey ghor I was messing in gmdoom.fgd and I found entites called doom_sector and doom_linedef
Is they working?
Doesn't look like it. I think I was planning to implement them a long time ago but never got to it. gmDoom Maps has an entity called doom_sector but I don't think it's designed to work in Hammer at all.

vasiavasiavasia95 2018 年 12 月 19 日 上午 6:45 
引用自 ghor
引用自 vasiavasiavasia95

Apologies for the late reply. It looks like I just forgot to add them to the fgd. I think all that needs to be added is:
@PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_bkey : "Blue Keycard" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_ykey : "Yellow Keycard" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_rkey : "Red Keycard" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_bsku : "Blue Skull Key" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_ysku : "Yellow Skull Key" [] @PointClass base( gmdoom_entity ) studio("models/doom/cyl_possessed.mdl") = doom_item_rsku : "Red Skull Key" []

引用自 vasiavasiavasia95
Is they working?
Doesn't look like it. I think I was planning to implement them a long time ago but never got to it. gmDoom Maps has an entity called doom_sector but I don't think it's designed to work in Hammer at all.

Thank you for answer ghor i have only 1 question is it possible to make doom like locked door in hammer?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 29 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50