gmDoom
Ghor  [開発者] 2013年5月3日 12時43分
Official gmDoom mapping thread
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - May 3 2013 Edition

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
最近の変更はGhorが行いました; 2013年5月9日 7時16分
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
< >
[o.W.n] Icyfire the Pyro 2013年5月3日 13時35分 
Sweet!
Vermillion 2013年5月18日 18時44分 
I posted this in a related thread but a seperate mod for gmDoom called "Maps for gmDoom" will load the maps in any standard map and let you play it.
Mrs. Nesbitt 2013年5月28日 23時13分 
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?
Ghor  [開発者] 2013年5月29日 7時14分 
Mrs. Nesbitt の投稿を引用:
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?

I need you to be a bit more specific than that. What is displaying a missing texture? gmDoom entities? Parts of the map? The entire screen?
rantlig 2月3日 15時22分 
Ghor の投稿を引用:
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - May 3 2013 Edition

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
Blutarch Mann is Glitch Mann 3月18日 8時42分 
Maybe a pack of doom textures would be nice.
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
< >
ページ毎: 15 30 50