gmDoom
Ghorgoyle  [udvikler] 3. maj 2013 kl. 12:43pm
Official gmDoom mapping thread
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - May 3 2013 Edition

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
Sidst redigeret af Ghorgoyle; 9. maj 2013 kl. 7:16am
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
< >
Icyfire The Pyro 3. maj 2013 kl. 1:35pm 
Sweet!
Vermillion 18. maj 2013 kl. 6:44pm 
I posted this in a related thread but a seperate mod for gmDoom called "Maps for gmDoom" will load the maps in any standard map and let you play it.
ewuul 28. maj 2013 kl. 11:13pm 
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?
Ghorgoyle  [udvikler] 29. maj 2013 kl. 7:14am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Mrs. Nesbitt:
This is probably a really nooby question to ask, but I'm getting the purple and black checkerboard when I compile my map. How can I fix that?

I need you to be a bit more specific than that. What is displaying a missing texture? gmDoom entities? Parts of the map? The entire screen?
rantlig 3. feb kl. 3:22pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Ghor:
Grab the mapping tools + readme here:
gmDoom Mapping Tools - May 3 2013 Edition

This includes a Hammer .fgd for gmDoom, placeholder models for Hammer to display, and an example map. These tools will be updated as I make more entities available, and I'll be sure mention any update to these tools in the gmDoom Change Notes.

I'll be adding relevant information to this post over time.
Rocket Propelled Gordon 18. mar kl. 8:42am 
Maybe a pack of doom textures would be nice.
Face 23. okt kl. 8:53am 
I downloaded it and just want to ask where you sent it to, thanks.
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50