gmDoom
Quarren™ King of Q Apr 6, 2013 @ 4:24pm
[HELP] a lua alert telling me ther are to many errors details below
alright, I use the hud all the time sometimes when i play i get this alert menioned above it apears just like when anything gets a flood of lua erros, gm doom is having to many lua errors its alonog those lines. sometimes i get alot and i get put in main menu. though when i was sent to main menu it may have been because i was getting lua erros from a mod i was trying out as well, i removed it cause that one would make me ejec back to main menu, the one i was trying out was called parakeets pills. since then is the only time i seen this poblem come up for me. here is the report from this time.

[gmDoom] lua/includes/modules/ghorbsp.lua:1137: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
1. GetPVS - lua/includes/modules/ghorbsp.lua:1137
2. P_NoiseAlert - lua/doom/p_enemy.lua:699
3. v - lua/doom/p_enemy.lua:758
4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82

[gmDoom] lua/includes/modules/ghorbsp.lua:1137: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

thank you for your continued suport
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Ghor  [developer] Apr 7, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Which map does this happen on?
Quarren™ King of Q Apr 7, 2013 @ 10:25am 
it happens on about any map, i was playing flat grass when i first seen it happen.
then it happened again on freespace 13, then it happened when i tried out a pirate ship wars map called isles something like that and that time it was in singleplayer. it happens in single player and or on my server
Icy, The Tripping Engi Apr 7, 2013 @ 8:27pm 
Check your wads, you might have your "playerhit" sound mixed up with one or many other monsters. Happened with my DOOM wad before I redownloaded it.
Last edited by Icy, The Tripping Engi; Apr 7, 2013 @ 8:28pm
Quarren™ King of Q Apr 8, 2013 @ 7:18am 
I used the doom2wad from the original doom game that I still have. I decided to use doom 2 wad becaue being a avid player I know doom 2 has everything from the previous dooms and the new stuff. I am not sure how the sound player hit would be mixed up. when I got these error I was not eve figthing taking hits or had anything doom like spawned not even props, I am not sure how it can make the call if nothing called for it ya know? I apreciate the sugestion I will see what i can find.
Ghor  [developer] Apr 8, 2013 @ 10:29am 
I'll be looking further into this today.
Quarren™ King of Q Apr 8, 2013 @ 11:02am 
thanks I may have another one I am restarting to see if its better. let me know what you find. I will try to keep an eye for stuff to happen. I need to ask my friend if he can make out any of them I need to ask him if he instaleld doom2 wad first.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50