gmDoom
SPACE SNAKIES! 23 мар, 2013 @ 12:40
gmdoom does not work (installed iwads correctly)
okay so i installed all the iwads correctly, when i type in cl_hud 1 or how ever it goes i see the outside borders but not the middle where the health ammo weapon etc. is. also when i spawn npcs or props they are invisible i can pick them up but i cannot see them same goes for weapons they are usuable but i cannot see them. any help would be appreciated :)
Последний раз отредактировал SPACE SNAKIES!; 29 мар, 2013 @ 18:38
Показано 115 из 66 комментариев
< >
ATastyPickleJR 23 мар, 2013 @ 13:01 
I have this same problem.
Doomtodeath 23 мар, 2013 @ 13:05 
Same here, Im sick of this. We should start a rampage. Force the maker, Or to be more accurate "porter" to release fixing patches. I demand gmod in doom.
Tuskin 23 мар, 2013 @ 16:43 
You have the wads installed in "\Steam\steamapps\*yourusername*\garrysmod\garrysmod" right? note the second 'garrysmod' folder.
Последний раз отредактировал Tuskin; 23 мар, 2013 @ 16:46
SPACE SNAKIES! 23 мар, 2013 @ 17:15 
Изначально опубликовано Tuskin38:
You have the wads installed in "\Steam\steamapps\*yourusername*\garrysmod\garrysmod" right? note the second 'garrysmod' folder.

yes i do
Doomtodeath 24 мар, 2013 @ 1:10 
Изначально опубликовано Tuskin38:

Yeah, We all did.
sheepytina 24 мар, 2013 @ 4:18 
Yeah I put my DOOM2.WAD in that folder and it still says I don't have an IWAD. :/
TheSolitaryGamer 24 мар, 2013 @ 6:33 
wait, are you guys using DirectX 8? apparently if you have DirectX 8, the things become invisible.
Doomtodeath 24 мар, 2013 @ 6:44 
Изначально опубликовано UltimategamerXtreme:
wait, are you guys using DirectX 8? apparently if you have DirectX 8, the things become invisible.

Hmm,
TheSolitaryGamer 24 мар, 2013 @ 6:57 
if your using directX 8, you might want to try and switch the DirectX 9 or higher. that should fix it.
Glaber 24 мар, 2013 @ 7:17 
Why would this not work with direct x8? Dooms resources were made in the DOS era.
TheSolitaryGamer 24 мар, 2013 @ 7:23 
im not sure. Ghor said he is going to 'try' and get it fixed.keyword try, as in, he may or may not be able to.
Ghor  [Разработчик] 24 мар, 2013 @ 9:12 
I'm not sure why it doesn't work in DX8. I thought it might be an issue with the render targets I'm using, but some textures work and others don't.
Doomtodeath 24 мар, 2013 @ 11:00 
Изначально опубликовано Ghor:
I'm not sure why it doesn't work in DX8. I thought it might be an issue with the render targets I'm using, but some textures work and others don't.

Oh btw your not a bad guy :C I hope you can try to fix it! Please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?
Doomtodeath 24 мар, 2013 @ 11:37 
Изначально опубликовано Ghor:

Oh and since i have a chance to speak to you, I will explain my problems a bit more....

Firstly, When i spawn a monster, Hi colourful blocks of purple and black! The guns are invisible,
and the pickup annotion is just a random sprite sheet, When i start a game it says something is creating script errors, Then, when i play about with some of my mods every now and then it says gm_doom is creating script errors, I havent tryed the hud yet and yes, I put my doom2 folder in garrysmod/garrysmod. >_< graphics is Intel (R) HD Graphics.

Any ideas?
Ghor  [Разработчик] 24 мар, 2013 @ 11:51 
Pink and Black boxes mean Garry's Mod can't find the IWAD.You're not supposed to copy the whole DOOM 2 folder. You should only put DOOM2.WAD in garrysmod/garrysmod/
Показано 115 из 66 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50