This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Door Kickers
More_Badass Jul 20, 2013 @ 11:08am
Any idea of price?
I don't have $$ to spend, want to get stuff for Summer Sale and have some left over for afterwards. Mainly for this game

I saw on the dev site that the base price is $7.99. When the game gets Greenlit and released, would it be that prices as well. 9.99, more? I know there's no definite answer, just wondering if there are any educated guesses
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Vulpe Nebuna  [developer] Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
The basic price will soon increase to $9.99. When the game is done and finished we estimate the final price to be $15 but there are still lots of decisions to be taken till that point.
More_Badass Jul 20, 2013 @ 8:40pm 
Thanks. Actually was able to get a Visa gift card so I'll be able to get the Alpha when I get home from vacation

Now the big question: Trooper or Believer? Being able to vote on features is a nice perk, but is that only difference?

Also if I buy the game from my iPhone, how does that work? (Cause I won't be able to download the game to my laptop) Do I get an activation code in my email that I can use when I get home or something like that?
KillHouse Games  [developer] Jul 21, 2013 @ 3:49am 
When you buy the game you receive a download link by email, which you can use from whatever computer you like.

Believer tier and above is for the people who want to go the extra mile and actually contribute to the game's development: not only do they help funding the development of our game, but also they actively steer the course of the game's development by voting for the next features!
More_Badass Jul 21, 2013 @ 8:49am 
^^Thanks. Good to know. Well I'm sold. Buying now.
RedDwarfTechy Jul 26, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
Just wondering if we'll get a steam key if we buy it now? just checking, gonna get the game anyways :D
Vulpe Nebuna  [developer] Jul 26, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
Yep, if you buy the game now on our site you will get a steam key when we release on this platform.
RedDwarfTechy Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:40am 
Originally posted by Vulpe Nebuna:
Yep, if you buy the game now on our site you will get a steam key when we release on this platform.

Awesome! thanks!
Vulpe Nebuna  [developer] Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:14am 
Steam is pretty awesome, in general :)
RedDwarfTechy Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:30am 
Originally posted by Vulpe Nebuna:
Steam is pretty awesome, in general :)

Easier to keep track on games you own as well :P
Vulpe Nebuna  [developer] Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:56am 
Haha, yes, but they don't play themselves, unfortunately :)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50