This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Woodle Tree Adventures
isolated1 May 1 @ 1:15pm
Will indie bundle purchasers be getting Steam keys for the game?
topic. Thanks.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
MalboM  [developer] May 5 @ 7:40am 
Hello! Sure just give me the purchase code and when the game will be available on steam, you'll get one!
isolated1 May 5 @ 11:03am 
Thanks!
DFensor May 6 @ 4:25am 
And people who voted it... Will receive the key?
KenT.[xD] May 29 @ 5:41am 
Thanks!
AtomicWoodchuck Jun 3 @ 3:59am 
Awesome :)
jecal88 Jun 6 @ 4:52pm 
I have it from my Groupees Build a Bundle 6. Isn't the Steam key distribution going to be automatic just like it usually is?
Motoki Jun 6 @ 5:51pm 
Originally posted by jecal88:
I have it from my Groupees Build a Bundle 6. Isn't the Steam key distribution going to be automatic just like it usually is?

This. Please distribute the keys through Groupees. It will be easier for the owners of that bundle and for you to not have to deal with a bunch of manual requests clogging up your email box. This is something Groupees does on a regular basis, so it's not out of the ordinary at all and they are used to it.

Additionally, you can also add Steam keys to the accounts of people who bought the game through Desura and again it would be nice if the dev could do that rather than making everyone do manual requests.
Drabelincoln Jun 6 @ 8:01pm 
Originally posted by Motoki:
Originally posted by jecal88:

This. Please distribute the keys through Groupees. It will be easier for the owners of that bundle and for you to not have to deal with a bunch of manual requests clogging up your email box. This is something Groupees does on a regular basis, so it's not out of the ordinary at all and they are used to it.

Additionally, you can also add Steam keys to the accounts of people who bought the game through Desura and again it would be nice if the dev could do that rather than making everyone do manual requests.

yes this..WTF is this purchase code ♥♥♥♥....english please
Carlmundo Jun 7 @ 5:17am 
Don't worry, I'll speak to him and sort it out
Drabelincoln Jun 7 @ 6:01am 
Originally posted by Carlmundo:
Don't worry, I'll speak to him and sort it out :D:

you're a good man Carl

we were just starting to sharpen the pitchforks
Carlmundo Jun 7 @ 6:43am 
Keys have been sent to Groupees so you just need to wait for them.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50