Master Quest
Mario Ad Noman 11 août 2013 à 9h36
HELP AND TIPS
IM starting this so we can help one to each other, also because there is not a guide of this
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
< >
Dr.Disaster 11 août 2013 à 14h42 
Sure there is a guide! Just check the modding section on the Grimrock forums.
Epic The Incandescent 19 jan à 12h25 
sir please post it here, I am stuck in that ♥♥♥♥ING MAZE OF MADNESS
Epic The Incandescent 21 jan à 19h12 
www.grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5214 because the guy above my post is lazy
Ghostbird 22 mai à 14h24 
The SET scripting for the leather is broken I think. I found some leather gloves in a secret room and they have this notice that says they give a set bonus. Whenever I try to equip them I get a crash with this message:
mod_assets/scripts/items.lua:1629: attempt to index global 'armorScript' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
mod_assets/scripts/items.lua:1629: in function 'onEquipItem'
[string "Item.lua"]: in function 'equipItem'
[string "Champion.lua"]: in function 'insertItem'
[string "CharSheet.lua"]: in function 'slotClicked'
[string "CharSheet.lua"]: in function 'draw'
[string "Gui.lua"]: in function 'draw'
[string "GameMode.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in function 'display'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in main chunk

Was the declaration of the function (or file reference) changed, but not everywhere?
Komag  [développeur] 27 mai à 8h59 
That sounds like you used an older save game with v1.4 - unfortunately due to the way the scripting works you would have to start over with a new game.
pmutzu 17 juin à 10h20 
on lv 3 there is a square room with a pit in the center, a teleporter going around the rest of the room one square at a time. you put a rock on the plate and the door opens, i can get to the door before the teleporter reaches the rock. but its moving around the room so fast now that the door has not enough time to even open fully before the teleporter moves to the plates square and ports the rock away closing the door again. am i doing something wrong?
Ghostbird 20 juin à 5h46 
Komag a écrit :
That sounds like you used an older save game with v1.4 - unfortunately due to the way the scripting works you would have to start over with a new game.
Ah yes, that's the case. Thanks for the info.
dave.merlin 4 juil à 2h36 
Hi folks, not sure if I'm at the right place but... I'm new to steam as I found the Master Quest Mod on the net and wanted to get it as I've been through LoG twice and LOVED it. Could someone enlighten me how I can download the mod and update my original install of LoG on the Mac? Any help would be appreciated... cheers Merlin8402
MysticVoid7x9 18 sept à 13h02 
I'm stuck at a door on the 3th level and I got the words.

The edge of sharp light
shocking and bright
wielded in might
cuts through the night

here restored to its slumber

Don't know what they want me to place on the thing to my right. I got a party of 4 level 14 mages. 2 Ice and 2 fire.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
< >
Par page : 15 30 50