The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Cliffworms  [developer] May 5, 2013 @ 12:00am
Bug reports
If you encounter a bug using Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds, post it here.
Please include as many details as possible so I can pinpoint the problem and re-create it.

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
DarkHelmet88 May 10, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
im not sure if its just me but when i'm in riverwood the sound of the wind is way to loud which is perfectly logical because its location but still i have been in wind storms before and it was never that loud maybe it being lowerd by 25% might help
Cliffworms  [developer] May 14, 2013 @ 9:46am 
Hi WhiteWidow!

Sounds of Skyrim does not changes the wind sound effects in any way.
Maybe it's another sound mod you are using?
Target Practice Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:32am 
I started the game with the mod installed and running, but the menu didn't appear
Cliffworms  [developer] Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:22am 
- Open the console using the ~ key
- Type "StartQuest SoSConfigTheWilds" (Without the quotation marks)
- After around 10 seconds, the menu should show up.

If it doesn't, did you already have SoS - The Wilds before updating to the new version?
If so, you can try deactivating and reactivating The Wilds.

Let me know if it works.
Last edited by Cliffworms; Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:23am
Target Practice Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:49am 
Don't worry, I've been through about 3 characters since then. (trying to get all my mods working to my taste)
Rusyabr Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:36am 
in russian version of game SoS replaces translated names of locations and buildings back to english =/
Dr. ZED Sep 24, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
Same here in german version
Helbringr Dec 21, 2013 @ 1:12am 
Not sure if its because of this mod but my wolves dont howl when they do the animation. Is there a way to make it so they can still howl and have the random howling from the mod?
Dovahyol Dec 21, 2013 @ 5:46am 
(Sorry for bad Englisch)

I don't knowe or this suppose to happen, but a don't have any vanilla music (except for the battle music when I Alt-Tab). And yes my music is full on.
Mirror of Doom Jan 17, 2014 @ 2:42pm 
Is there a way to keep the names of inns, dungeons etc in the language you're playing Skyrim on? Cause they all become English for some reason
Dovahyol Jan 29, 2014 @ 12:13pm 
(Sorry for bad Englisch)

I don't know or this suppose to happen, but a don't have any vanilla music (except for the battle music when I Alt-Tab). And yes my music is full on. Even when I delete te mod I have NO music. Can this be fixed? (because I mis the music :( )
Astaldo711 Feb 1, 2014 @ 6:50pm 
I have all 3 SoS mods installed and were working fine but since I started a new character, they don't work. I tried unsubscribing and subscribing again, as well as trying to start the config again with StartQuest SoSTheWilds (or whichever one I'm trying) but nothing works.
Winter'sRose Feb 28, 2014 @ 7:42pm 
I'm having trouble remembering how to get into the mod menu after the frist time it pops up I know you have to enter a command but i forget what the command is... So I cant change the sound.
Nathrica Jun 24, 2014 @ 7:00am 
Haven't noticed any of these bugs.
Filidan Jun 26, 2014 @ 11:38am 
Does anyone have a problem with the sound that plays when learning new shouts?, for me it doesn't play anymore
Last edited by Filidan; Jun 26, 2014 @ 11:39am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50