Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
Cliffworms  [開發人員] 2013 年 05 月 4 日 @ 下午 11 時 44 分
Additional Sounds/Features suggestions
Greetings!

I must admit, I am out of ideas for new wilderness-related sound effects or new features that would improve Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds

So I turn to you, fellow subscribers. Are there sound effects you think would be cool to hear in Skyrim's regions? Or do you have ideas about new ways to improve your exploration experience?

Thanks!
顯示 1-7,共 7 則回應
< >
=WhiteWidow= 2013 年 05 月 10 日 @ 上午 2 時 44 分 
Maybe when your in a rocky area you can hear rocks fall down little ones not big ones.
=WhiteWidow= 2013 年 05 月 12 日 @ 下午 7 時 06 分 
another idea that just came to mind is maybe you could have sounds of elk. or antlers from deer fighting in the back ground.
Cliffworms  [開發人員] 2013 年 05 月 14 日 @ 上午 9 時 17 分 
Great idea for the rocky area, WhiteWidow!

Elks and deer fighting sound effects are tough to find. There are deer callings in The Wilds though. They can be heard in forests.

Thanks!
Kazii 2013 年 10 月 2 日 @ 下午 9 時 46 分 
Cliffworms just get sticks hitting eachother sounds for the deer fighting ;)
Nefnoj 06 月 21 日 @ 下午 6 時 09 分 
You had the Easter Egg bit, perhaps you could make a standalone mod of nonsensical sounds in the distance? I can hear it now, Nords, working hard at chopping down lumber... And a scream shortly after.

Relatedly, I'm slow and don't get subtlety, what's the nonspecific G animal?
PatrioticPole84 06 月 30 日 @ 下午 8 時 21 分 
An idea I had was that since skyrim borders arctic waters mabe you could be able to hear orcas, whales and other marine mamals when under water
Nefnoj 06 月 30 日 @ 下午 9 時 52 分 
PatrioticPole84 發表:
An idea I had was that since skyrim borders arctic waters mabe you could be able to hear orcas, whales and other marine mamals when under water
Hear, hear!
顯示 1-7,共 7 則回應
< >
每頁: 15 30 50