Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

RELOCK
EngageAaron  [developer] Mar 19, 2013 @ 6:19am
What would you like to see added to the next demo build?
The hand models, new animations and other functionality will be added - so what else would you like to see? please keep it reasonable.
Last edited by EngageAaron; Mar 19, 2013 @ 6:20am
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
MC Escher Mar 24, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
I'd enjoy seeing how the customization works a little bit, otherwise hand models, and then polishing the animation.
EngageAaron  [developer] Mar 27, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
I've been working on animation and the hands are looking much better. I'll post the update as soon as It is done.
(inF.)|Z.N|*Fanta*|Leb| Mar 28, 2013 @ 6:11am 
Some good cover and peeking mechanics would be awesome
Jrbdog May 28, 2013 @ 9:37pm 
Player customization along with the weapon customization.
Cjusc Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:10am 
A sensetivity meter so you can change how fast you move, and aslo, something that also you to change controles. I have a mac and I can right click and left click at the same time, so I cant aim, so I usally change it to "f", so I can aim and shoot.
EngageAaron  [developer] Aug 3, 2013 @ 11:43am 
Thanks for the input, I didn't think about the one button Mac problem - I'll make that re-bindable though you might want to use a three button mouse for simplicity.

Originally posted by Cjusc:
A sensetivity meter so you can change how fast you move, and aslo, something that also you to change controles. I have a mac and I can right click and left click at the same time, so I cant aim, so I usally change it to "f", so I can aim and shoot.
Dystron Aug 11, 2013 @ 8:21am 
I think ur grafiks are realy low...can u get better ones?
But the idea for reloads is great!!
Muzzled Mongoose Feb 21 @ 9:06pm 
Can you add a campaign or multiplayer coop against waves of AI? FPS genres always shine more when there is a coop or campaign that people can play when they get a little burnt out on death match. More importantly though just make sure there is a crap load of guns and customization with varied maps in multi.. thats what people want. You rock Aaron, keep up the good work, and thank you for making this idea come into fruition.
LITERALLYCrust Apr 18 @ 5:19pm 
now i know that the game is in its early alpha, but maybe somewhere down the road having some type of shader or lighting effects implimented into the game would really give this game some good atmosphere and complement the really nice visual (almost mirror egde-y/neo futur-esque kind of colour pallet) asthetics this game has going for it. i love the way the colors work overall and i hope you keep pushing in that direction. this could turn into one hell of a game. not for its sound gun mechanics and gamplay but also for its visual beauty. keep up the good work man! im suuper stocked to see what in store for the future :D
-=SumoSam=- Apr 26 @ 12:50pm 
third person?
Last edited by -=SumoSam=-; Apr 26 @ 12:53pm
Cjusc Apr 26 @ 3:17pm 
Third person would be preatty cool, yea @*<-=SumoSam=->*
Samuel Shank B3 May 4 @ 4:33pm 
weapon attachments please
8Blaize8 May 18 @ 11:37am 
Personally, after finding your game by looking for games like Reciever, I would love to see an option to turn off hand animations, even after they are implemented, just to get the feeling of only the gun floating there. also, an option to rebind keys would be wonderful.
EngageAaron  [developer] May 18 @ 12:43pm 
@8Blaize8 Both of these options have been implemented.
Last edited by EngageAaron; May 18 @ 12:44pm
8Blaize8 May 18 @ 1:30pm 
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my comment, and I look forward to when you feel your game is ready for a kickstarter campaign.
Last edited by 8Blaize8; May 18 @ 1:30pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50