Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Shovel Knight
GamerGuy09 3 чер 2013 о 22:28
Battle Mode Game Type Ideas
Massacre: You get a point for each kill you get, however the round restarts once everyone has died once. Making it so you can't just camp and you have to get kills every round.

Last Knight Standing: Who ever is the last one alive will get a single point. (Can play in team mode)

King of the Castle: Just a king of the hill gametype. (Can play in team mode)

Rumble: Everyone keeps spawning once they die, the first one to get the total amount of kills wins.

Carry the Crown: Pick up the crown and stay alive. If you die, the crown drops. (Can play in team mode.)

What do you think?
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
< >
Fnatic Jiu Jitsu 4 чер 2013 о 9:13 
What no idea?
Yacht Club Games  [розробник] 5 чер 2013 о 11:47 
I'm liking this so far!

Balloon Mode: Each player starts with three brightly colored balloons tied to their character. More balloons means higher jump and longer time ability in the air. Take to the skies and attack from higher grounds to pop other player's balloons!
HNYB.Mono 8 чер 2013 о 20:48 
I would like a race of some kind, you use your shovels to navigate dangereous terrain, first one to the end gets a point. There can be a set number of maps each with varied difficulty.
How's that?
ShiroiRyu 14 чер 2013 о 17:27 
Цитата допису Yacht Club Games:
I'm liking this so far!

Balloon Mode: Each player starts with three brightly colored balloons tied to their character. More balloons means higher jump and longer time ability in the air. Take to the skies and attack from higher grounds to pop other player's balloons!

That remember me about a kart ... :D
Автор останньої редакції: ShiroiRyu; 15 чер 2013 о 19:52
FlashToroGaming 22 чер 2013 о 14:30 
Capture The Shovel: Two teams, each team has their own castle with a golden shovel in the basement of it. Teams rush toward eachothers castle in attempt to retrieve the opponets shovel and risk anything to get it. The castles have moats and draw bridges that may be opened by a shovel shaped lever, only 3 ways to get in! 1) Underground, find some cracked blooring and dig right through it to get in! 2) Draw Bridge open, if the Draw Bridge is left open for a teammate to leave or enter that is your chance to ram right in! (Note if a player is on the Drawbridge it cannot be closed) 3) Above! I don't really know about this one posibly a poer-up randomly found such as a Pogo-shovel, or a ballon similar to the Balloon mode you jump high enough to get over the walls! Whoever captures the shovel first gets the enemy teams treasures (that is if money is implemented into the game)

Plus in addition Gambler mode and just plain Vs. mode. Gambler mode is where you bet an amount of anything that is a type of fund in the game! These modes are implemented into every mode of Vs. so you can Gamble at any type.

Sudden Death mode: also jjust an implementation ino the vs. modes, where it's a 1-hit KO so the need to be dodgy is necessary here.
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50