This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Shovel Knight
joetango Apr 7, 2013 @ 8:00pm
Small question about Kickstarter
If I fund the game on kickstarter will I get it on steam later? (assuming it gets greenlit) I like having all my games on one place, just wondering. I probably will back it either way, game looks fantastic!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Sogeman Apr 8, 2013 @ 2:32pm 
The 15$ pledge gets you either Steam (if greenlit), WiiU or 3DS
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 8, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
Yes, Sogeman is correct. If you pledge $15 or more then we will send out a poll asking you what platform you would like the game for. One of the platform options will be Steam (Greenlight pending!).
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 8, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
Hello again. It seems we made a small error. As it stands, donating $10 or more will allow you to receive a Steam key.

For more information please see this update:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight/posts/449171
joetango Apr 8, 2013 @ 7:36pm 
Thanks for the reply, glad to hear it. As much as I would like to give to contribute, times are tough and I can only give so much. I appreciate it, thanks for making this game! Looks great!
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 9, 2013 @ 12:25pm 
Originally posted by joethehobo5:
Thanks for the reply, glad to hear it. As much as I would like to give to contribute, times are tough and I can only give so much. I appreciate it, thanks for making this game! Looks great!
I understand! Thank you for even considering Shovel Knight! Hopefully we can have it on Steam in time for the Holiday sales.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50