This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Shovel Knight
JoeTango Apr 7, 2013 @ 8:00pm
Small question about Kickstarter
If I fund the game on kickstarter will I get it on steam later? (assuming it gets greenlit) I like having all my games on one place, just wondering. I probably will back it either way, game looks fantastic!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Sogeman Apr 8, 2013 @ 2:32pm 
The 15$ pledge gets you either Steam (if greenlit), WiiU or 3DS
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 8, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
Yes, Sogeman is correct. If you pledge $15 or more then we will send out a poll asking you what platform you would like the game for. One of the platform options will be Steam (Greenlight pending!).
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 8, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
Hello again. It seems we made a small error. As it stands, donating $10 or more will allow you to receive a Steam key.

For more information please see this update:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight/posts/449171
JoeTango Apr 8, 2013 @ 7:36pm 
Thanks for the reply, glad to hear it. As much as I would like to give to contribute, times are tough and I can only give so much. I appreciate it, thanks for making this game! Looks great!
Yacht Club Games  [developer] Apr 9, 2013 @ 12:25pm 
Originally posted by joethehobo5:
Thanks for the reply, glad to hear it. As much as I would like to give to contribute, times are tough and I can only give so much. I appreciate it, thanks for making this game! Looks great!
I understand! Thank you for even considering Shovel Knight! Hopefully we can have it on Steam in time for the Holiday sales.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50