Ta gra została wybrana do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tą grą. Valve skontaktowało się z jej twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

Shovel Knight
Yacht Club Games  [autor] 26 Mar, 2013 - 16:38
Feature Request
We want to make sure Shovel Knight is right at home on your PC. If you have any feature requests or questions then this would be the place for it!
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 121 komentarzy
< >
SHGT USTUPO 29 Mar, 2013 - 14:54 
I think I'd love to see Steam Cloud saving. Nothing worse than losing your save file due to a computer reformat.
Yacht Club Games  [autor] 29 Mar, 2013 - 15:10 
I think I'd love to see Steam Cloud saving. Nothing worse than losing your save file due to a computer reformat.

Cloud save has really won me over after showing up in more and more titles. Although I didn't realize how much I used it until it was missing in another game. We'll be sure to look into it!
Nintendude92 30 Mar, 2013 - 16:11 
I want to be red. Can I be red? Please?

On a more serious note, please be ready with full controller support on PC so I can map as I please and use this in Big Picture.

I was also a little concerned with your example of creative achievements on the kick starter page. "Beat the game in one life"
GreenMachin3 31 Mar, 2013 - 11:13 
Gain an upgrade after defeating each boss.

Example: The Gold Knight in the trailer. If you defeat him you acquire his cape and gain +1 health point. And for people that do not like the look of the cape, you have the option to show it or not.
Yacht Club Games  [autor] 1 Kwi, 2013 - 13:24 
I want to be red. Can I be red? Please?

On a more serious note, please be ready with full controller support on PC so I can map as I please and use this in Big Picture.

I was also a little concerned with your example of creative achievements on the kick starter page. "Beat the game in one life"

Shovel Knight already has fully functioning palettes so it would be foolish not to take advantage of it. We hope to have armor upgrades of some kind red armor...gold armor...you name it. You can see in the trailer, when fighting the Wizard and Knight , that we are using an authentic palette shifting effect for damage too.

We're developing this game with "couch gaming" in mind so Big Picture and supporting various controllers is definitely on our task list. I was pretty excited about Big Picture when it was first unveiled, but I'm finding the experience to be a little too jarring for use on most titles. I hope we can get Shovel Knight to flow more naturally.

And for the Achievements...I agree that that was a poorly chosen example, haha.

Gain an upgrade after defeating each boss.

Example: The Gold Knight in the trailer. If you defeat him you acquire his cape and gain +1 health point. And for people that do not like the look of the cape, you have the option to show it or not.

A sense of character upgrades is definitely planned. We were initially thinking that it would be tied more toward the money resource, but it would be great to have some secret events that give special effects...
GreenMachin3 2 Kwi, 2013 - 13:32 
A sense of character upgrades is definitely planned. We were initially thinking that it would be tied more toward the money resource, but it would be great to have some secret events that give special effects...

Then I have the perfect solution! Once again going back to the Gold Knight. You cleared out the stage and defeated him. Then in a cut scene you see a wondering merchant come strolling by that you already cleared. He wonders up and finds the dead knight laying there. Then he starts taking things that seem to be profitable. So he takes the cape and other items and you later on in the game you run into him and by surprise you see that you have the option to buy the item off him. :D

Yacht Club Games  [autor] 2 Kwi, 2013 - 14:00 

Then I have the perfect solution! Once again going back to the Gold Knight. You cleared out the stage and defeated him. Then in a cut scene you see a wondering merchant come strolling by that you already cleared. He wonders up and finds the dead knight laying there. Then he starts taking things that seem to be profitable. So he takes the cape and other items and you later on in the game you run into him and by surprise you see that you have the option to buy the item off him. :D

Aye, simwae! I think that's a fun idea. We're definitely planning on having a traveling shopkeep appear on the map, and I'm sure his inventory would update over time. It would add an extra level of strategy if his inventory was based on the level order.
stegnersaurus 3 Kwi, 2013 - 9:06 
I really love the idea of challenge mode! Reminds me of Contra 4's. Hope that happens!
Yacht Club Games  [autor] 3 Kwi, 2013 - 13:29 
I really love the idea of challenge mode! Reminds me of Contra 4's. Hope that happens!
We hope so too. So much fun to distill the gameplay down into focused challenges. We might be able to do something like mini-challenges as random events on the world map too.
Nintendude92 4 Kwi, 2013 - 11:11 
Awesome.

Can I ask about the Nintendo platforms here?

I was wondering if you guys were going to take advantage of any of the features unique to those platforms like the Wii U gamepad (offscreen play) or the 3D display on the 3DS.
Yacht Club Games  [autor] 4 Kwi, 2013 - 11:54 
Awesome.

Can I ask about the Nintendo platforms here?

I was wondering if you guys were going to take advantage of any of the features unique to those platforms like the Wii U gamepad (offscreen play) or the 3D display on the 3DS.

Yes! We fully plan to make full use of the 3DS stereoscopic 3D display and allow for Gamepad only play on the Wii U.
stegnersaurus 4 Kwi, 2013 - 12:03 
And as long as PC has native controller support (hopefully with appropriate on-screen prompts!) that's amazing!
Slippy Maldito 5 Kwi, 2013 - 0:56 
Pimp boss victory animation, cutscene and fanfare! :D
Yacht Club Games  [autor] 5 Kwi, 2013 - 10:18 
And as long as PC has native controller support (hopefully with appropriate on-screen prompts!) that's amazing!

Totally hear you on that one. We want the game to shine on the PC and bind-able controls seems like practically a necessity for that.

Pimp boss victory animation, cutscene and fanfare! :D

I think we can do that!
AidenPearce_/| 7 Kwi, 2013 - 6:09 
Hey Yacht club could you put in like weapon upgrades and a level editor i would also like to have special powers muhahahahahahahahaaaaa :).
Thanks
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 121 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50