Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Tower of Guns
Stranger 27. jul 2013 kl. 5:07pm
Can't stop the spinning
When i start up the game, and i pick my weapon, the camera slowly spins and goes up. I can't get it to stop spinning, ive tried many different things and i was wondering if anyone else was having this problem?
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
< >
Pantheon 27. jul 2013 kl. 5:21pm 
Do you have a controller plugged in? And if so, have you tried unplugging/disabling it?
blankslatejoe  [udvikler] 27. jul 2013 kl. 7:53pm 
Woah..that sounds bizarre. Did it resolve for you? I don't officially support controllers, at least yet, but the UDK toolset I'm using sort of does inherently, and a few people have told me that it actually works without any major problems...
blankslatejoe  [udvikler] 27. jul 2013 kl. 8:22pm 
Also, I just approved and replied to your post on the main ToG Forums asking for some more info to help me diagnos the problem--reply to that whenever you get around to it!
Stranger 28. jul 2013 kl. 3:00am 
I found the problem, i didn't notice that my control was connected and it was broken so it just made my character spin. That is the only thing i forgot to check xD
blankslatejoe  [udvikler] 28. jul 2013 kl. 8:07am 
Great to hear!
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50