This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Tower of Guns
Stranger Jul 27, 2013 @ 5:07pm
Can't stop the spinning
When i start up the game, and i pick my weapon, the camera slowly spins and goes up. I can't get it to stop spinning, ive tried many different things and i was wondering if anyone else was having this problem?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Pantheon Jul 27, 2013 @ 5:21pm 
Do you have a controller plugged in? And if so, have you tried unplugging/disabling it?
blankslatejoe  [developer] Jul 27, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
Woah..that sounds bizarre. Did it resolve for you? I don't officially support controllers, at least yet, but the UDK toolset I'm using sort of does inherently, and a few people have told me that it actually works without any major problems...
blankslatejoe  [developer] Jul 27, 2013 @ 8:22pm 
Also, I just approved and replied to your post on the main ToG Forums asking for some more info to help me diagnos the problem--reply to that whenever you get around to it!
Stranger Jul 28, 2013 @ 3:00am 
I found the problem, i didn't notice that my control was connected and it was broken so it just made my character spin. That is the only thing i forgot to check xD
blankslatejoe  [developer] Jul 28, 2013 @ 8:07am 
Great to hear!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50