This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Tower of Guns
ddzev Jun 20, 2013 @ 4:41am
Secrets and others questions
Hi,
I have some questions about secrets: is it possible to discover all secrets every time ? I mean, one time I saw a secret but I didn't go to it, next time I got the double jump and that was ok. I just need to get double jump or I need more like boost jump to get triple jump ? Thanks !
Last edited by ddzev; Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:27am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
blankslatejoe  [developer] Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:07am 
Hey DdZev - it's NOT possible to find every secret every time...even if you pick the doublejump perk, there are some secrets that require special mobility upgrades..but usually there's a lot of different items/upgrades/methods to find that secret. So while you don't need one specific loadout, yes, some secrets you can't reach right off the bat. In a future build I might actually remove some of the secrets from the earlier rooms (since you won't have time to acquire items or upgrades yet)...but I'm not sure yet if what you're playing now will end up being level 2 or level 1 in the final game.
ddzev Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:52am 
I have updated the title.
So it's very hard (impossible ?) to unlock the weapon which needs to "Find 100% of the secrets in a level" :(

-Another weapon needs to "Complete the game", what I'm supposed to do to exactly ?
-A Perk needs to complete the game without upgrades, I tried (no upgraded weapon or buff) and I got nothing. Bug ?

Thank you for your answer.
blankslatejoe  [developer] Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:45am 
It's not impossible to unlock the 100% secrets in a level unlockable--but it does take a lot of familiarity with the levels. It is one of the harder unlocks, but it should be easier in the next build (in august) when I expose the next levels for play. As for the two "complete the game" perks--they won't be possible until I expose the next levels, since you have to beat the last level to validate them. I should have changed them both to 'not available', but I forgot (it WAS possible until just recently--when I moved the 'win' condition to the new last level.. :( sorry ). So, yeah...those count as bugs then. Hopefully the early build is still fun for you, but yeah...there's lots of work still for me to do!
ddzev Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:45am 
Nooooooooooo ! I'm so disappointed !

Ah ah, don't worry, I'm fully enjoying your game ;D
Thank you so much, you are awesome !
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50