This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Tower of Guns
Leezeebub Feb 2, 2014 @ 4:25am
Will we be given keys or is it automatically redeemed to your steam account?
HI!
So I've been a bit of a numpty and bought two copies of this game at the same email address/account.
When the game is released on steam and we get access, will we be sent keys to redeem on whichever account we choose or will it be just a buitton which automatically links it to your steam account?

If its the latter, can I move one of my copies to a different account somehow?

Thanks!
Last edited by Leezeebub; Feb 2, 2014 @ 6:04am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
blankslatejoe  [developer] Feb 5, 2014 @ 4:25pm 
Hi Leezeebub and thanks for picking up two copies! You're awesome!

I'm not sure how the steam redemption will work--it depends on whether you bought the game through IndieGameStand or though the HumbleWidget on www.towerofguns.com/notonsteam.com

I *think* the humble widget might link to your account, while IGS might just give you a key to manually activate with whatever steam account you'd like. However, I won't know for sure for a few more weeks. I am at least down to the point where I'm counting weeks though, not months...so I'm making progress! :-)
Leezeebub Feb 5, 2014 @ 11:21pm 
Ooh its getting close! :)

I bought from humble, so if I can only redeem one copy should I contact you or them about it?
Troll Feb 19, 2014 @ 4:53am 
Well, IGS keys are now already available, 2 weeks before the release. Talk about getting ready early :p
Last edited by Troll; Feb 19, 2014 @ 4:54am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50