This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Tower of Guns
Leezeebub Feb 2 @ 4:25am
Will we be given keys or is it automatically redeemed to your steam account?
HI!
So I've been a bit of a numpty and bought two copies of this game at the same email address/account.
When the game is released on steam and we get access, will we be sent keys to redeem on whichever account we choose or will it be just a buitton which automatically links it to your steam account?

If its the latter, can I move one of my copies to a different account somehow?

Thanks!
Last edited by Leezeebub; Feb 2 @ 6:04am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
blankslatejoe  [developer] Feb 5 @ 4:25pm 
Hi Leezeebub and thanks for picking up two copies! You're awesome!

I'm not sure how the steam redemption will work--it depends on whether you bought the game through IndieGameStand or though the HumbleWidget on www.towerofguns.com/notonsteam.com

I *think* the humble widget might link to your account, while IGS might just give you a key to manually activate with whatever steam account you'd like. However, I won't know for sure for a few more weeks. I am at least down to the point where I'm counting weeks though, not months...so I'm making progress! :-)
Leezeebub Feb 5 @ 11:21pm 
Ooh its getting close! :)

I bought from humble, so if I can only redeem one copy should I contact you or them about it?
Troll Feb 19 @ 4:53am 
Well, IGS keys are now already available, 2 weeks before the release. Talk about getting ready early :p
Last edited by Troll; Feb 19 @ 4:54am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50