This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Darkwood
Stop the Insanity Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:05pm
Release date estimate?
Any info on when this SHOULD be coming out...it looks awesome. I want it.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Blyze Aug 18, 2013 @ 10:47am 
Im wondering myself i voted for it a few weeks ago i hear its greenlit which means its going to be published on steam i imagine but i dont see any of the Staff commenting on there success or mentioning there release date just thanks for the cash mainly is all i see.
The Acid Wizard  [developer] Aug 19, 2013 @ 3:14am 
We're aiming for mid-2014, although we don't want to announce that officially yet, as it could get moved in both directions!
Stop the Insanity Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:02am 
Acid Wizard!!...that's soooo long! Your footage looked...good. It looked not a year away good. I only get excited for a few games at a time...and they're always so far away

This, Chasm, Starbound, Mew-Genics, And Isaac Rebirth...

Well...Chasm might be close... Anyway, I digress. the point is, I'm especially excited about this game. You should release some tantalizing new information/videos soon. ;D
csnephi Aug 21, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
I do hope it gets released earlier rather than later but, if it needs as long as the estimate so be it.
Thanks for working on such an amazing looking game I hope it plays out just as well.
Flackzer Aug 25, 2013 @ 11:21pm 
ikr it looks like playable already XD ahhahaha but i bet a lot of content that they have in mind is not yet ready/implemented but this loooooks super promising especially if i get to play with a buddy!
kay_tana Sep 11, 2013 @ 12:42am 
People have been saying the same thing about Starbound, but their beta isn't out yet still.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50