Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Darkwood
Loving_Lover 1 jun 2013 om 5:51vm
Any chance of Level Editing, And\ Or Building?
I Personally LOVE the idea and the game, and with the chance of Co-Op, i am planning to buy it, but is there any chance for building homes, or editing levels? maybe create defense systems? cages?

Thanks for your time
~Loving_Lover
1-11 van 11 reacties weergegeven
< >
Divvot 2 jun 2013 om 10:29nm 
That sounds like a good idea. I would add to the homes that if you do build one, they attract a new enemy or something like that, that would try to enter into the house and tear it down.
The Acid Wizard  [ontwikkelaar] 4 jun 2013 om 10:33vm 
There will be traps and maybe some things you could consider "defence systems", but we don't plan to add the option to build your own shelter.
Loving_Lover 5 jun 2013 om 9:00vm 
well that good enough for me, but will there be any chance of like, a fallout style events? like youre just wandering, and you find like, a tipped over military truck? and some weapons and maybe a near-death soldier who says something creepy?
The Acid Wizard  [ontwikkelaar] 5 jun 2013 om 9:34vm 
Yes, definately!
Loving_Lover 5 jun 2013 om 9:39vm 
I have so many ideas, is there any chance you could PM me or something?
The Acid Wizard  [ontwikkelaar] 5 jun 2013 om 10:52nm 
Join us on our forums: http://forums.acidwizardstudio.com and share them with everybody ;)
Frankscovers 18 jun 2013 om 8:28vm 
Such a friendly dev, I wish you all the best for this game!
Bringer of Lemony Freshness 24 jul 2013 om 5:50nm 
Speaking of "building" stuff. Any chance of you guys releasing an editor of some sort for custom maps and mods and stuff, similr to shadow run returns.

The idea of it has me frothing, frothing i tell you!
The Acid Wizard  [ontwikkelaar] 25 jul 2013 om 2:38vm 
We're not planning that currently :( We'll think about it after the release!
Bringer of Lemony Freshness 31 jul 2013 om 9:13nm 
cool, thanks man
[Crupo] fishstick 12 jul om 4:55vm 
it would be awesome if there come's an multiplayer where you can make an clan and just build your own shelter... man i like that idea but it might be a little to much.
1-11 van 11 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50