Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fællesskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

Darkwood
BlueDemonFox 28. maj 2013 kl. 1:26pm
Multiplayer (co-op) option?
Hey I really love the game from what I saw so far and I saw that you might include co-op. How much of a chance is there for this? Personally I would love the co-op option, and I suppose the only downside to it is that since playing with a friend it might make it less scary but I guess in a way that might attract other players who prefer it to be less scary. Anyways any thoughts about implementing co-op or more info? :)
Viser 1-8 af 8 kommentarer
< >
Thani the Chari 28. maj 2013 kl. 4:51pm 
Given the rate their Indiegogo is progressing, they haven't a hope of reaching that particular stretch goal. Oh well.
Manic Banana 28. maj 2013 kl. 5:22pm 
Hopefully they'll make use of Steam's Early Access when they get Greenlit to reach their remaining stretch goals.
Screwby 16. jul 2013 kl. 5:29am 
mmm... co-op. definetely :)
Dogo the Immortal 16. jul 2013 kl. 9:54pm 
sounds good
Kipmud 25. jul 2013 kl. 12:48pm 
They said that when they reach a target then they would add Multiplayer, hopefully this game will sell well, really well so that way they can make a Multi-Player mode for Darkwood
Sheader 27. jul 2013 kl. 3:40pm 
I dont think they will do that just to add the scary factor but i would suport your idea :)
BlackKnightsLegend 4. aug 2013 kl. 3:59am 
Of cource it can add scary factor ( co-op AND PVP ;) ) like SALEM mmorpg or something ;)
Look at DayZ,WarZ,Rust (this is like DayZ + Starforge i think :X :D looks so epic & will be f2p too) , TheDeadLinger, 7DaysToDie , etc. PVP is epic too anyway i started these days Cataclysm:DarkDaysAhead ( ascii game but very very epic &complex) and also UnRealWorld is epic too but different(medieval/post medieval,iron age,when DarkDaysCataclysm is modern post apocalyptic)
Sidst redigeret af BlackKnightsLegend; 4. aug 2013 kl. 4:01am
SKV 13. aug 2013 kl. 1:16pm 
I'm hoping there will be, it looks like a game that would be very suited to it.
Viser 1-8 af 8 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50