Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Darkwood
fivestoogesinob 29 mrt 2013 om 9:04nm
Sure why not
Not really the most interested in slenderman like games but it seems like everyone else wants this to be on steam so I'll give you guys a chance!!!
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
The Acid Wizard  [ontwikkelaar] 29 apr 2013 om 1:34nm 
Thanks! But there's no slender man in Darkwood..

..OR IS THERE?
fivestoogesinob 18 mei 2013 om 12:45nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Acid Wizard Studio:

..OR IS THERE?
I love you.
Punxtr 20 mei 2013 om 2:24nm 
I do appreciate that you call him Slenderman, instead of Slender. I'm an original creator of my own series as well as friends with the guys from EMH, TT, DH, and MLA. I get the feeling you guys actually have a greater respect for Slenderman and the core mythos, and a disdain for the recent jump scare games like Slender. After all, our series set out to test fears and wits. Darkwood seems to be on the same path. Cheers.
Manic Banana 28 mei 2013 om 8:06vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Acid Wizard Studio:

..OR IS THERE?

Have you guys thought about implementing some of the monsters (or a form of it) from the SCP universe?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

Some of them very twisted and disturbing which would fit in very well with Darkwood.
Laatst bewerkt door Manic Banana; 28 mei 2013 om 8:10vm
Punxtr 29 mei 2013 om 9:20vm 
You actually have to go through a process to get permission to use SCPs. It would be a big pain in the butt, because Darkwood is to be a commercial product. I would leave SCP alone.
Manic Banana 30 mei 2013 om 10:54vm 
Well they can just borrow ideas from it, just like how SCP-173 borrowed ideas from the weeping Angels in Doctor Who or vice versa (Not sure which one came first).
Laatst bewerkt door Manic Banana; 30 mei 2013 om 10:55vm
Skillphily 30 mei 2013 om 4:35nm 
I'll give it ago
ScarySquirrel 11 jul 2013 om 1:13nm 
Not really my cup of tea
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50