Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Virtual Pool 4
kaworu Jan 14 @ 9:53am
pls make clarification about Online/Steam release
so what public open online beta at january 2014 announcement on oficial site means? - will it be public beta for current VP4 users or it will be some online version of VP game, will it be free to test for everyone or not? will it be released on steam too and if yes then when can we wait it?
p.s.: i had played demo version of VP4 - it's great - ball/table physics looks soooooo realistic (atleast for such pool noob as me ) and balls looks so great too (may be i would like to see more unlockable skins for balls to choose)
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
alytpool Jan 14 @ 10:36am 
It will be free for everybody (probably limited to small tables, friendly matches and bar cues). With arround 10$ you get full access, tournaments, every games/table.

Online mode is separated from offline VP4, you dont need VP4 offline to play online.

Everybody can access the public beta.

Nobody know if Vp4 will be on Steam.

Steve Chaplin, CEO of Celeris, sometime post here if you are interested about fresh news: https://www.facebook.com/VirtualPool4

kaworu Jan 14 @ 10:50am 
thx, alytpool!

Originally posted by alytpool:
Nobody know if Vp4 will be on Steam.
even mr. pooljunky can not answer about this?
darkman Jan 29 @ 7:44am 
it will never be on Steam, Celeris isn't interested in promoting their game, guess Steve has enough $
pooljunky  [developer] Feb 14 @ 9:23am 
Steam has to greenlight the game to get it on steam.
kaworu Feb 14 @ 9:27am 
Originally posted by pooljunky:
Steam has to greenlight the game to get it on steam.
Valve said Greenlight will be closed in some near future for more easy way for developers to publish their game on steam. so we still hope for steam release of VP4
Ledow Feb 20 @ 12:24pm 
So why have junk been greenlighted before VP4? Nothing to do with the in-game currency that Steam don't like you having in Steam games? Or the quality of the Steam integration?

I don't buy that it's just waiting for X votes until Steam even bother to look at it, especially when you have the official game-name of some 20+ year old franchise.
fecske Feb 23 @ 12:13pm 
i have to pay only once 10 dollar for the incoming online mode or will be monthly fee? i really want to play snooker against other players
pooljunky  [developer] Feb 23 @ 5:24pm 
Steam has not Greenlit VP4. There is nothing Celeris can do about that. You guys need to tell all your compatriots to vote for VP4 on Steam.
I think fecske hit the nail on the head. The Greenlit process is not really fair, they are discriminating against small developers they have not worked with and Greenlighting products that are inferior from publishers they already work with.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50