Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Deo
[NP'S] JacobMIX (DK) Apr 5, 2013 @ 12:18pm
general talk about the game (what you think, demos, suggestions, ect.)
Well when i first saw it. I thought it looked a lot like Spyro. (Yeah got a little rip off vibe to it) But none the less. You seem to run fast in this game. That could make it easy to miss collectibles. (Like gems) In Spyro you had Sparx to pick up stuff around you. We don't have that here. This could be annoying, and the controls seems a little clunky as well. I would like to try a demo before i put money (and trust) into this game.
-sorry for bad english
Last edited by [NP'S] JacobMIX (DK); Sep 5 @ 10:22am
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
[NP'S] JacobMIX (DK) May 22, 2013 @ 4:55am 
Does the dev even respond to the community?
Yes he does.
Last edited by [NP'S] JacobMIX (DK); Sep 5 @ 10:23am
Liman3D  [developer] May 22, 2013 @ 6:33am 
@[NP'S] JacobMIX (DK) , sure I am always available for the community's questions, if any. Since I actually didn't see a question in your previous post I haven't said anything. Sorry about that!

While Deo seems to run fast like Sonic, you can run slower too. In the Trailer we used to run faster to actually show more from the levels in this 2 minute video. If the acceleration button is not pressed Deo would run slowly.

I guarantee that you won't feel uncomfortable with collecting the items. Items get picked up if Deo reaches a certain distances close to them.

This is a very busy week for us. We are preparing everything for the game release. Our plans are the game to be published at liman3d.com on Friday, 31th of May. A few days earlier when we should have everything arranged we will make an official announcement.
Last edited by Liman3D; Jun 8, 2013 @ 2:28pm
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50