Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Gravi
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 11 лип 2013 о 9:35
General Gravi Questions
Hey Everyone, Wanted to open a forum for where anyone can ask questions about Gravi.

Thanks,
Marco
Hashbang Games
Показані коментарі 115 із 25
< >
minh_le19932005 (AFK) 12 лип 2013 о 1:23 
I have little experience in platforming game. What would be my enjoyment or user new to this genre experience on this game.

Is there multiplayer ?
Автор останньої редакції: minh_le19932005 (AFK); 12 лип 2013 о 1:24
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 12 лип 2013 о 8:57 
minh,

What makes a platformer fun is a weighted question, and really varies from person to person. What I can tell you, is what makes Gravi different from other platformers. Since Gravi is not your typical Action platformer, we claim to a different genre. We have classified Gravi as a Puzzle platformer with twitch reflexes. This means that it's going to be hard, and it's going to get more difficult from level to level. Your going to have to think and figure out how to get Gravi from point A to point B without dying. Some levels have more puzzle orientation, others are timing and twitch reflexes. What is going to make it fun for you? I cannot say, but I experience great joy ,even to this day, when I pass some of the levels. Sometimes to the extreme where i jump out of my chair screaming "YES!!!" because I finally passed a part! For me at least, that is what makes Gravi a fun game!

Sorry, There is not currently multiplayer. No promises, but we've thought about putting co-op play or two player mode once we get on steam.
Terence 13 лип 2013 о 3:16 
I like the music , wonder whos the author of ?
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 13 лип 2013 о 12:31 
Цитата допису Terence Mc Kenna Jr:
I like the music , wonder whos the author of ?

Michael La Manna
https://soundcloud.com/michael-lamanna

He is a really good friend of mine that does great Game Music.
minh_le19932005 (AFK) 17 лип 2013 о 8:51 
i would gladly waiting for an actual gameplay with developer commentary.
When i watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQwjR-aL7TI

I honestly dont know what is going on, or how the game is played, controlling and the thrill behind the game.
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 17 лип 2013 о 10:15 
wow, pulling it from the archives! That is the original v.001 version of Gravi. What you see in that video is a prototype of Gravi back when it was just a little baby. :)

If you want a commentary video, I can arrange that :) I'll let you know when I have one and I will post it.

Thanks Minh!
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 23 лип 2013 о 7:07 
Sorry Minh, it's apparently more difficult to do a commentary video than you would expect. We are still workin on it! Hopefully have something soon!
minh_le19932005 (AFK) 24 лип 2013 о 20:59 
In my experience of doing slide presentation, the video usually appear first, then later the commentary design. Still await for you to make it through Green light :D:postcardf:
humblepac 28 лип 2013 о 15:19 
Hi, will Gravi support Linux on release?
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 28 лип 2013 о 15:50 
@humblepac, yes. Gravi is already linux ready. It is already running linux on Desura. When we move to steam, linux support will be available.
humblepac 28 лип 2013 о 15:54 
Цитата допису Hashbang Games:
@humblepac, yes. Gravi is already linux ready. It is already running linux on Desura. When we move to steam, linux support will be available.
Great, thank you for the quick answer.
+1 vote then!
Dragoon Aethis 6 сер 2013 о 5:45 
Three questions:
1. Is it running on Unity?
2. Linux support is native, or via Wine?
3. Demo plz?
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 6 сер 2013 о 7:09 
Цитата допису Dragoon Aethis:
Three questions:
1. Is it running on Unity?
2. Linux support is native, or via Wine?
3. Demo plz?

1. Yes it is running on unity
2. Linux Support is Native, it is an entirely separate build, no Wine required.
3. We don't currently have a demo available, however if you purchase on Desura we will give you a steam key once we are greenlit. Or if you have an OUYA you can play Gravi's first 10 levels free on that platform.
Dragoon Aethis 7 сер 2013 о 4:10 
Цитата допису Hashbang Games:
1. Yes it is running on unity
2. Linux Support is Native, it is an entirely separate build, no Wine required.
3. We don't currently have a demo available, however if you purchase on Desura we will give you a steam key once we are greenlit. Or if you have an OUYA you can play Gravi's first 10 levels free on that platform.
Linux support is nice :> Albeit I'd love a demo to test before I buy anything - I don't have an OUYA (yet), but I'm all up for trying this game out. +1, would buy (with a demo) ;)
Hashbang Games  [розробник] 7 сер 2013 о 15:15 
Yeah, We had a demo out before. But I was not happy with allowing people to play the first 10 levels like we have on the OUYA.. We have been rethinking how the demo should work so as to give you a better feel from the overall of the game. There are a few mechanics that are very fun that we would like to showcase in a "Demo" whereas you didn't see those mechanics in our first version of the "Demo" and thus we took it down.

Stay tuned, we might have a new one soon if the demand is high enough for it.

Показані коментарі 115 із 25
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50