This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Gravi
Hashbang Games  [developer] Mar 7, 2013 @ 11:22pm
Private Beta
Would you like to see a Beta? We were thinking of opening up to steam voters a private beta. Unfortunately we can only do this via a different distribution network like Desura. But if your interested in playing Gravi, please let us know. We want your yes votes and we are confident that if you played the game, your vote will be yes.

Apply for the Private beta by sending an email to services@hashbanggames.com with the subject "Steam Beta Participant" if we get enough interest in this thread and when we have the beta ready, we'll shoot you an email back where and how you can install it.

Thanks,
Marco
Hashbang Games

Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
IAmTheDoctorAMA Mar 10, 2013 @ 6:37am 
looks like my kind of game! i would love to be a "steam beta participant". mike @peace-man@insightbb.com
dancraft23 Mar 13, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
how did can try to see a beta game of Gravi
(im french):P
Psygineer Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
I sent an email, hopefully I'm not too late
Hashbang Games  [developer] Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by Psygineer:
I sent an email, hopefully I'm not too late

No, it's not too late, if you sent me an email you should have recieved your desura key, if you have not send me another email and I will be sure to give you one. Those that requested early beta access got Gravi full beta free.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50