This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Sandbox
PixelSnow Dec 7, 2013 @ 11:42pm
Difference Between This Version Vs. Mobile
Seeing as this is on its way to be released to the public im curious to see if it will include any obvious changes or if it will implement new PC only blocks/tools.

For Example: Being PC has a much more vast space for game space, Could you make the worlds much larger than that of Mobile? Maybe having the option for a small, medium, or large space to place things?

Another question, As i explained before, being with the new changes and things. Possibly allow for a much sleaker UI in which it makes it more broad and nicer looking.

All in all the main point im getting at is: Will there be noticable differences from PC vs. Mobile? Or Will i be paying for the same thing i have 2 inches from my hand. Either way i will be buying it

Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
The Sandbox  [developer] Feb 16 @ 2:22am 
Hello

We do confirm that the Steam PC version will be taking world crafting simulation to the next level!

Steam Exclusive Features
The Steam PC version of The Sandbox is a Premium adaptation of Pixowl’s famous HIT! No microtransactions, the player will unlock access to all the elements by playing. This Steam Version of our World builder Game propose all the basic elements and the 7 original campaigns to explore: Initial Story, Dinosaurs, Pixel Art, Music, User-Created, Lasers and pipes, Contraptions...

A few thrilling features of the PC version:
  • Exclusively on Steam, the new HD FREE MODE allows to craft virtual worlds in x4 the resolution of mobile version!
  • Ultra-precise controls with mouse, trackpad or touch support (for touch-screen only)
  • Windowed display or fullscreen mode
  • Cloud saving of your progression online and syncing across multiple PCs via with Steam Cloud
  • Cross-platform compatibility of your worlds: create on PC, view on Mobile or vice-versa
  • Access to the Online Gallery with more than 500,000 creations

We thank you in advance for your support :)
Last edited by The Sandbox; Feb 16 @ 2:27am
Spa Sapping Mar 2 @ 10:28am 
OMYGOD i cant damn wait !
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50