does it shoot electric or bullets or what
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 269
3 Feet 5/mar./2013 às 12:04 
i would think it fired electric bullets
Peetfighter 5/mar./2013 às 12:08 
Plasma rays.
炎 Toby 5/mar./2013 às 12:15 
I hope the shots will be small fast cow mangler projectiles, since it seems like it. I think you should be able to fire a big laser with right click.
It shoots definitly cheese.
Escrito originalmente por Toby (Homie + Bro):
I hope the shots will be small fast cow mangler projectiles, since it seems like it. I think you should be able to fire a big laser with right click.

Don't know how the big laser thing would work since heavy needs right click for spin up, or i guess warm up in this case.
Aggelitus 5/mar./2013 às 12:54 
So you want a cow mangler for the heavy? That's really dumb.
Escrito originalmente por Adventure Nyaa! | (• ◡•)|:

Don't know how the big laser thing would work since heavy needs right click for spin up, or i guess warm up in this case.

I think it would look cool if it makes a ring around it as it spins like the huo lang but like a wall that protects against a little bit of damage but you move a lot slower like a breast beast
paulytools 5/mar./2013 às 13:08 
What is it with weapons like these? It's like people think tf2 takes place in 2800. I couldn't really see heavy with this weapon. Sort of the same thing with the cow mangler. Whatever.
MrGup 5/mar./2013 às 14:16 
They added a mouse 3 for the medic, so thy could easily bring that over for the heay. But I think that it should be bolts of electricity.
MAWO 5/mar./2013 às 14:33 
Electro-Beam.

+ Does not require ammo
+ On Hit: Near enemy get 50% damage (electro!)
+ On Hit: Victim loses 1% Medigun charge
+ On Hit: Victim loses 1% cloak
- 75% slower spin up time (loading before shooting)
- Cooldown after ~10sec continuously fire.
- Fire-Distance ~15m

f4ctionless 5/mar./2013 às 14:37 
Escrito originalmente por paulytools:
What is it with weapons like these? It's like people think tf2 takes place in 2800. I couldn't really see heavy with this weapon. Sort of the same thing with the cow mangler. Whatever.
I can't remember what weapon it is but some weapon says it's been 10,000 years since America has been revolutionized... so no, it's not 2800, more like 12000.
Paper 5/mar./2013 às 15:36 
Fires a continueus beam of electicity to the nearest enemy on screen (Don't really have to aim) and deals constant damage, but has a significant damage reduction and has a range. (Can only damage players within a certain distance from the heavy) Does that make sense?
evil 5/mar./2013 às 15:46 
Escrito originalmente por ;864961537332803964:
Escrito originalmente por paulytools:
I can't remember what weapon it is but some weapon says it's been 10,000 years since America has been revolutionized... so no, it's not 2800, more like 12000.
Well since mostly every map is like in the desert, It must be in the future, maybe like the World War 5 or something, maybe they're fighting in the future on a nuked land, because its all sandy and deserty. It's my opinion, and it makes most sense to me.
Abba-Zaba Man 5/mar./2013 às 16:25 
Dude if i was like going to...um... like play the heavy or whatever... um... like i would use this probablly like alll the time guys okay...?
coiledAgent 5/mar./2013 às 16:44 
Escrito originalmente por ;864961537327726866:
It's not that it takes place in 2800, it's that Dr. Grordbert could make it. He made the stuff like cow mangler and phlogistinator, and pomson 6000.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 269
Por página: 1530 50