Agent of Hermaeus Mora
CAdaverOusPRophet  [developer] Apr 12, 2013 @ 3:27am
Suggestions
Things too strong? Too weak? say so here and I will look into it also a place to ask for more.
Last edited by CAdaverOusPRophet; Apr 17, 2013 @ 3:35am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
grasharfe Apr 14, 2013 @ 5:41am 
You didn´t answer my suggestion so i post it again in the name of hermaeus mora :D
Perhaps you can add a shrine- room to the house were we can place the oghma infinium and all the black books to display our sacred pages ;)
a bigger problem could be the soundeffects when you stand in front of one of those books.
I mean the strange sounds from apocrypha when you see a book in a dungeon and just stand in front of it xD you know?

seeker as guardians in the house, and a hermaeus mora to speak with would be nice too.
can this be possible?

sry for the weird english and keep up the good work ;)
Last edited by grasharfe; Apr 14, 2013 @ 5:59am
CAdaverOusPRophet  [developer] Apr 14, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
Perhaps a library [no better place for the shrine to the lord of knowledge] black books [unable to be picked of of corse]

-Edit I will be putting the home in a seperate mod so if I mess up again it will not affect the spells.
Last edited by CAdaverOusPRophet; Apr 16, 2013 @ 11:34pm
grasharfe Apr 15, 2013 @ 9:18am 
yeah a library could be cool.
I mean a place to show the black books could be a bookrest for every book. and in front of the shrine a bookrest where we can put our oghma infinium on. that would be so nice ;)
CAdaverOusPRophet  [developer] Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:49pm 
What type should the spells be? Disease or Poison by default some are Disease but they seems more poison to me what are your opinions?
Last edited by CAdaverOusPRophet; Apr 17, 2013 @ 2:49pm
grasharfe Apr 18, 2013 @ 6:22am 
they really seems kore like poison, with all the green slime and tentacles. but it could be disease too, so I think the spells should be both, disease and poison. if that is possible.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50