The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Instant Merchant
omgugly  [developer] Mar 4, 2013 @ 4:46pm
any other items you'd like goonie to carry?
keeping in mind that she's not necessarily intended to be a buy-all convenience store. what items might you need in the middle of a dungeon or right before an epic battle?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
fen Mar 4, 2013 @ 8:24pm 
Is there a way for her to use leveled lists that other mods have altered? In particular I am wondering if she could sell the enchanted arrows from this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121966562
otherwise the only things that you particuarly need in a dungeon is things that are useable: Potions, Scrolls, Ammo, and maybe Soul gems.
omgugly  [developer] Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:01pm 
@fenixPhlame (Bworkface) - thanks for the suggestions, i hadn't thought to put any scrolls in the vendor list. unfortunately, i can't add the lists from another mod without having to merge the two mods entirely. but that enchanted arrows mod does look pretty slick...
omgugly  [developer] Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:54pm 
@fenixPhlame (Bworkface) - it just occurred to me, if that mod alters the default leveled items list for merchants, then they should work together anyway. do you know which specific leveled item list it modifies? i could add that to the vendor list for instant merchant
fen Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:43pm 
I do not know, nor know how to check leveled lists, But I will check to see if she has them when I next play Skyrim.
Derek Hunter Mar 5, 2013 @ 10:21am 
Can we have in the future a Dawnguard/Dragonborn version? Arrows and bolts supplyies are a pain in the... "neck", hahaha... Sorry, just kidding! Great MOD! Thank! Thumbs up and fav!
omgugly  [developer] Mar 5, 2013 @ 12:43pm 
@Derek Hunter - thanks bud. if you're asking whether or not this mod works with dawnguard/dragonborn dlc, the answer is yes. if you're asking for a version of instant merchant that supplies arrows/bolts specific to the dawnguard/dragonborn dlc then you'll be glad to know i plan to release that version by the end of this week. unfortunately, it has to be a seperate mod but i'll link to it from this page
Sacred Myths Mar 5, 2013 @ 7:27pm 
Hmm, maybe firewood?
omgugly  [developer] Mar 6, 2013 @ 10:25am 
@グリズリー Sacred_Myths - yeah, no problem, firewood would be an easy add. you'll see it in the next update later today
fen Mar 6, 2013 @ 11:30am 
I just checked, she does not carry the modded arrows, I am guessing it is because the enchanted ammo uses Dawnguard, and so, dawnguard leveled lists, but I cannot say for sure.
omgugly  [developer] Mar 6, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
@fenixPhlame [Ministry of Morale] - ah gotcha. well im putting together the dawnguard and dragonborn versions this week, so hopefully she'll have your arrows and bolts by the end of the week
fen Mar 6, 2013 @ 3:45pm 
Awesome, thanks man.
Sacred Myths Mar 6, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
Sweet you added the firewood thanks mate!
make her sell noctunral's clothes and wood please :D
Nemo Mar 7, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
I feel like she shouldn't have SO MANY of each item, I mean 100 Grand Soul Gems? You could tune her to be a bit more balanced and she'd still be super useful.

Some random ingredients, smithing supllies and a chance at enchanted weapons/armor on her would be cool, but it seems more complicated to pull off to my untrained eye.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 69 comments
Per page: 1530 50