The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Castle Volkihar Redux - A Player Home
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:49pm
Requests
Please submit any requests for this mod here.
Last edited by DiGiTaL CLeaNeR; Sep 16, 2015 @ 1:15am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 294 comments
Il Padrino Jun 15, 2013 @ 1:52am 
A cgapel. Where you cn marry.
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:37am 
There is a church of molag bal in valerica tower. Not sure what more to do there. There is even a high priest there.
Il Padrino Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:37am 
Well can you mary there?
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:39am 
I wouldnt have a clue as to how to do that. The only wedding ceremony is heavily scripted in Riften and I wouldnt even begin to have the skills for that.
Last edited by DiGiTaL CLeaNeR; Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:42am
Il Padrino Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:40am 
Well then take Marmel's voice diolouge and give it to your high priest. Not to sound rude.
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:43am 
This is how I might have to go about doing it:
http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Radiant_Story

I've had issues making my radiant quests work. I'm working on another mod and it's broken for me.

You can't just simply give a voice to someone, it has to have scripting and a radiant quest for it to work, its complicated beyond my abilities. Sorry. And this mod is at it's size limit for something of that scope and size of work/learning curve.
Last edited by DiGiTaL CLeaNeR; Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:43am
Il Padrino Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:44am 
Oh. Well I don't know. I may have the Creation Kit. But I don't know how to make mods.
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:46am 
PS
Thanks for the suggestion, it's a good one. Also, alot of people want to be able to marry serana, well there is a mod out for that, but the caveat is that you have to wait until the questline is over to enable the mod. This would change how my mod activates, and when, and could potentially cause really bad bugs. So, all in all this would not be possible, even if I wanted to.
Il Padrino Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:47am 
Ok.
Il Padrino Jun 15, 2013 @ 2:55am 
Well this was the best mod I have seen so far.
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 15, 2013 @ 3:58am 
I tried, thanks.
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:39am 
LittleBunker 3 hours ago
Sorry just an additional suggestion, I think it'd be great to see more NPC's throughout the castle overall. :D
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
Although it's not a redux of Dawnguard Castle, it uses much of it's objects and graphics. This is one of my favorite versions of Dawnguard Castle's remake that I even made a portal to get there from inside my castle.

In the east wing cavern of the Throne room you will find the portal I am speaking of. There is a picture of the portals in my mods last few screenshots.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=91095368
Last edited by DiGiTaL CLeaNeR; Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:25pm
Beowulf Jun 24, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
love the mod its fricking boss. 2 things i would like to have changed comaptibility with serana armor changer mod becuase im not a fan of the vampire royal armor look and would like to put her in different armor as well as have the change in armor apear. 2 a MAP of the castle would be nice, say put in next to the master vampire coffin in a paper/ letter form so you dont get lost in YOUR OWN CASTLE! other than that i love the mod
DiGiTaL CLeaNeR  [developer] Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:15pm 
I tried working on a map, didnt come out.. lol I suck. Sorry but I really don't have the knowhow to make it for in game or out. There are too many levels that overlap to make a map that makes anymore sense than just learning the castle by exploring it. Sorry.

As far as any changes to Serena, I tried that and it bugged out the questline BIG TIME. So, I don't mess with tunes that do something prior to when the castle activates, not possible without heavy scripting changes of vanilla files (hence why many mods that change her require that the entire questine be done already).
< >
Showing 1-15 of 294 comments
Per page: 15 30 50