This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
Haere Lintesereg Feb 28, 2013 @ 2:59pm
Spanish location at least with subtitles
We want a Spanish location of Dreamfall Chapters, at least with subtitles! Maybe have not expensive that you think, in Spain the translators agencies pays 0'03 euros for word. Only 3 cents of euro for word!

¡Todos los hispanohablantes deberíamos reclamar que al menos Dreamfall Chapters tenga subtítulos en español!

Un saludo!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
RolleR Mar 1, 2013 @ 1:00am 
I'm a backer of this project on kickstarter, and we want a spanish location, subtitles or subtitles and voices both.
Dexter Mar 1, 2013 @ 9:31am 
Both previous games had full Spanish translations. They're just not on Steam for some reason
(presumably legal rights).

EDIT: Oh My God, they say they'll make it in French and German if they get enough money, BUT NOTHING ABOUT SPANISH.
What a shame.
Last edited by Dexter; Mar 1, 2013 @ 9:40am
Täli'Zoräh Nar Räyyä Mar 3, 2013 @ 9:00am 
I hope they dont make anything spanish...German and French are more exotic :)
vipac Mar 7, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
I think the best thing would be if FX Interactive (the company who launched The Longest Journey in Spain) make an agreement with RTG for the Spanish localization, just like the one announced recently for a Polish version...
Dexter Mar 7, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
Not FX please.
When FX translates a game they never agree with the translation being put on Steam. Examples, Runaway, Runaway 2 (Runaway 3 is in Spanish because it wasn't FX who translated it), The Longest journey, Dreamfall, etc.
All of them with Spanish translations made by FX, and none of them is in Spanish in Steam.

So please, if you are going to translate it to Spanish make sure that the company at charge agrees with delivering the translation thought Steam too.
vipac Mar 8, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
Well, I think they should at least discuss it, maybe RTG can ask FX to put the localization on Steam in exchange for the physical distribution rights, or something like that...
Danny_Strelok Mar 9, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
we need dreamfall chapters in spanish!!
ffrasisti [ARG] Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
@ Dexter. Special irony on the case of the Runways games, which were DEVELOPED IN SPAIN.
ffrasisti [ARG] Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
What about a fan transaltion? There are many bilinguals among us. All the developer has to do is provide an easily found and readable file with the presynched english subtitles, and the community could take it from there.
Dexter Mar 10, 2013 @ 5:12am 
I know, I'm from spain and I love Pendulo Estudio (the Runaway saga creators). That's why i say f**k FX.

And I'm in for a fan translation.
Rapso Aug 10, 2013 @ 8:27am 
French, German, Polish, Norwegian... and not includes spanish? Come on guys, i don't know why you don't include the spanish language for the spanish people and all the southamerican people too (when you can increase the sales). So much of stupidity...
Elfrid Apr 28 @ 5:43pm 
What... wait... NOT EVEN SPANISH SUBTITLES?

Id a tomar por el ojal.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50